[8/28/24] AEW Dynamite + [8/30/24] Rampage Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We gotta get Danielson/Omega II at some point during this last run. It’ll be a real travesty if that match 3 years ago never gets a follow up.
I think we get it once Danielson is part time, same as the match with Nigel. I honestly don't see Dragon's run lasting beyond the October PPV in Tacoma.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Jacob Fatu would be a main eventer over Solo if he could cut a decent promo, but that's for another discussion that isn't of my interest to discuss.

Anyways I agree about BD vs Perry not being last. Shoot it may seem crazy but put them first. Have BD come out to start the ppv. What are they gonna do, walk out ofter paying their ticket or turn the TV off after buying the event? fukk it, let Perry start the show. Save ME for the cage match.

Also don't need too many more matches. Sarawak vs Hayter and maybe a tag match or Claudio vs Okada, but not much else. Hopefully TK doesn't add things last minute, tho we know he will.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Damn :noah:
I forgot about Takeshyta :ohhh: this roster is insane. The sooner they do a roster split the better. Makes Collision automatically must see. They could have 2 equal rosters too. It’s that much talent.
I been saying for months they need to do a brand split :sas2:

Collision titles:
International Championship as their world title
TNT title as secondary title
AEW Women’s World title

Dynamite
AEW World Championship
Continental title
TBS title

Tag and Trios titles could each go to one or the other or be defended across both brands

Would eliminate the confusion having 3 secondary titles causes and make all 3 of those titles matter way more than they do now AND make both women titles more equal as opposed to TBS being seen as secondary :sas2:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps