[8/28/24] AEW Dynamite + [8/30/24] Rampage Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
if its not title for title, i can see BD getting a clean win then someone attacking Perry afterwards to setup the next feud for the tnt belt. I know Darby has the shot at GS but I doubt he'll attack BD.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
yep same that came to mind for me. perry and chicago got history cuz of their favorite son

Plus, this is always a common occurrence in wrestling. There's a couple weeks before 'All Out' and it's obviously the B-Show in this string of PPVs..

I remember Big Show defending the world title on a PPV against Bossman or someone like that.

There's several matches on the card that have been built up so this is a typical B-PPV like title defense before they heat someone else up for Bryan

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Plus, this is always a common occurrence in wrestling. There's a couple weeks before 'All Out' and it's obviously the B-Show in this string of PPVs..

I remember Big Show defending the world title on a PPV against Bossman or someone like that.

There's several matches on the card that have been built up so this is a typical B-PPV like title defense before they heat someone else up for Bryan
And it’s not going to be the main event because we got Hangman vs. Swerve for that. Or at least it shouldn’t be the main event