[10/16/24] AEW Dynamite + [10/18/24] AEW Rampage Thread

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Good Dynamite - feels like they're shifting pieces around for the big angle... hope they can maintain some kind of momentum with it, but their track record is patchy at best there. Can't see it not turning into some good matches at the very least.

If the Conglomeration are one of the first targets of American History MoX (perfect, since they're basically the AEW workrate-with-friends model condensed into a stable) then are we going to see Willow come out to neutralise Marina? :lupe:

Shelton/Lio was exactly how you do a "feature length" squash match IMO. Lio might've put on the most impressive bumping performance I've ever seen... it never felt like he was going to win, but he sold the manic "not gonna quit until you finish me" energy really well. The jumping knee Shelton hit from the outside was fukking GODLY.

Mercedes/Aminata was great - felt like they had instant chemistry... hope this comes full circle into a proper angle sooner or later, but I have Willow or Stat with next on that belt. Aminata is just so fukking good.

Mox punching Action Andretti in the back of the head off the spring board was a top 10 AEW comedy moment. :pachaha:

Nigel is still a menace on colour :blessed:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Good Dynamite - feels like they're shifting pieces around for the big angle... hope they can maintain some kind of momentum with it, but their track record is patchy at best there. Can't see it not turning into some good matches at the very least.

If the Conglomeration are one of the first targets of American History MoX (perfect, since they're basically the AEW workrate-with-friends model condensed into a stable) then are we going to see Willow come out to neutralise Marina? :lupe:
That’s the one thing I was confused about. At first, it looked like they were only targeting guys who “got lazy” after their first big AEW check and Bryan was just a sacrificial lamb.

But going after KOR and Rocky, two guys who are OGs in the business, makes me think that’s all a ruse. Also yeah Willow or somebody gotta push back at Marina.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Looks like a rather small Rampage card. Don't know why Briscoe fighting the butcher. Not like there's anything wrong with the butcher but don't see a reason for Mark to be wrestling. Women's and tag matches should be fun. Don't care much for KOR. Wonder if they gonna have some extra match not added or some promos or fukkery to fill in rest of the time. Guess it depends how long they got each match scheduled for.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Looks like a rather small Rampage card. Don't know why Briscoe fighting the butcher. Not like there's anything wrong with the butcher but don't see a reason for Mark to be wrestling. Women's and tag matches should be fun. Don't care much for KOR. Wonder if they gonna have some extra match not added or some promos or fukkery to fill in rest of the time. Guess it depends how long they got each match scheduled for.

Aaron Solo is so Ass they didn't even put him in the KOR matchup banner

:russ:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t posed to spoil this but fuuck it, I’ma be the next member of BCC :mjgrin:
what-do-you-mean-by-that.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I ain’t posed to spoil this but fuuck it, I’ma be the next member of BCC :mjgrin:

Anna Jay and Mariah looking :noah: tonight

Can't get the gif i need but it's gonna be BCC vs The Comglomeration and Darby Allin and this motherfukker gonna walk to the ring like Hogan at Bash at the Beach on some who's the fifth man we keep hearing about type shyt. :mjlol: :blessed: