[8/28/24] AEW Dynamite + [8/30/24] Rampage Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If it wasn't for the Punk thing, I'd be skeptical. But let's see how Chicago reacts.

They did do a decent job getting the ppv lined up and still got a show next week. Swerve vs Hangman and MJF vs DG were expected so good to see those get established now instead of next week. So it looks like we up to 5 matches unless I'm missing one. Other than multi man, show was decent. That was prolly the weak spot but there's been worse.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If it wasn't for the Punk thing, I'd be skeptical. But let's see how Chicago reacts.

They did do a decent job getting the ppv lined up and still got a show next week. Swerve vs Hangman and MJF vs DG were expected so good to see those get established now instead of next week. So it looks like we up to 5 matches unless I'm missing one. Other than multi man, show was decent. That was prolly the weak spot but there's been worse.

Exactly why they did it

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Don’t care too much for Perry vs. BD but it could work out OK in Chicago.

Stat vs. Willow street fight
Hangman vs. Swerve cage match
MJF vs. Garcia
Ospreay vs. Pac

Those four should be enough to make that show worth the money. Hell, Hangman vs. Swerve alone would be enough to get my money if I hadn’t already purchased the All In/All Out combo.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Stat vs. Willow street fight
Hangman vs. Swerve cage match
MJF vs. Garcia
Ospreay vs. Pac

Those four should be enough to make that show worth the money. Hell, Hangman vs. Swerve alone would be enough to get my money if I hadn’t already purchased the All In/All Out combo.
Yeah I got that combo too, card looks good overall. Gonna predict Hangman/Swerve will be MOTN.

Wonder who will challenge for the women’s titles. Hoping they cut back on Tag/Trios matches.