TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What these idiots are forgetting is that we have had other Democratic presidents who have faced pandemics and NONE OF THEM HAD 60,000 DEAD PEOPLE IN A LITTLE OVER A MONTH.
I don't think any of em had a virus as contagious as COVID-19, or a global pandemic either though. Trump did a shytty job and I'm not cosigning his response at all but yall DNC house boys sound like Scrappy Doo with all the ALL CAPS woulda coulda shouldas. Democrats can't fix their own states/cities or beat the Republicans on a national level and yall are talking about them doing so much better in this crisis. Stahp it

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think any of em had a virus as contagious as COVID-19, or a global pandemic either though. Trump did a shytty job and I'm not cosigning his response at all but yall DNC house boys sound like Scrappy Doo with all the ALL CAPS woulda coulda shouldas. Democrats can't fix their own states/cities or beat the Republicans on a national level and yall are talking about them doing so much better in this crisis. Stahp it
H1N1 was a pandemic :mjtf::mjtf:you just want to cap for trump

Daps
H1N1 was a pandemic :mjtf::mjtf:you just want to cap for trump

Man I'm so sick of these Trump niccas. Just evil man.

Because it hasnt happened to their family, they dont care.

I remember when I didnt take this stuff completely serious like I should have. When the thread first started about the virus in china, it wasnt that i didnt care but it was a world away.

Never in a million years did I think it would come here and affect my family like this.

And these folks want to say Trump couldnt have done anything. When H1N1 hit, Obama did his JOB so that 60,000 ppl wouldn't die in a month!

Daps
Democrats can't fix their own states/cities or beat the Republicans on a national level and yall are talking about them doing so much better in this crisis. Stahp it
Democrats have been killing Republicans at the state level all year. I'm not convinced Trump will lose in November, but if we're to take the recent state level results as a predictor of what'll occur on Election day, he's toast. Republicans tried to force the Democratic voters in Wisconsin to stay home two weeks ago, but they came out and flipped the state supreme court.:mjgrin:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
RIP to your cousin, but Trump didn’t create this virus. It was here before anyone knew.
As a leader you are in a position that requires you to take utmost accountability. Trump who underfunded the cdc agency and downplayed this pandemic bears responsibility. That's what comes with top assignments.

He didn't make the right decisions or timely ones either. His government is also busy handing out damn near Blank cheques to businesses that don't need em while bemoaning having to prop up regular people. Which would still have cost lest than business bailouts. He's a failure

malleymal

All Star
Daps
Rest In Peace to your family...

trump didn’t bring it here, but his inaction and blatant tampering with other state’s responses by scooping up ventilators/masks and other protective measures definitely increased the shyt storm that we are in now.

Competent leadership would have mitigated this disaster. His ineptitude has killed tens of thousands. I work in the field of public health.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Not surprised at this response from you. All y'all lames should have been purged early. The doubters, deniers and detractors. Whom or what are you really defending?

You should do what should have already been done and try to purge me so you can get plugged.

It will always be dishonorable to use a family death to try and guilt trip black people into voting. Especially for politicians who boldly refuse to do anything specifically for black people while at the same time helping Other groups specifically.

None of this needs to be explained at this point. Most of us are aware that you and people like you are playing stupid. Since you in a purging mood though what are you actually gonna do? I bet not shyt.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You should do what should have already been done and try to purge me so you can get plugged.

It will always be dishonorable to use a family death to try and guilt trip black people into voting. Especially for politicians who boldly refuse to do anything specifically for black people while at the same time helping Other groups specifically.

None of this needs to be explained at this point. Most of us are aware that you and people like you are playing stupid. Since you in a purging mood though what are you actually gonna do? I bet not shyt.
Move along slow breh. The coli needs to purge you fools so nobody has to entertain you. You took that as a death threat... Proves my point. :snoop:

Let that man grieve how he wants to and honor his family by making sure they didn't die in vain. Stfu

Big Boda

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Move along slow breh. The coli needs to purge you fools so nobody has to entertain you. You took that as a death threat... Proves my point. :snoop:

Let that man grieve how he wants to and honor his family by making sure they didn't die in vain. Stfu

Yeah. Exactly like I thought. Walk that shyt back.

Big Boda

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
nothing was walked back stupid. the purge is what the coli calls the act cleansing the boards of stupid posters :heh:

full