Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You're comparing a random elected official who most people don't know the name of and asking why they didn't say anything versus the president of the United States breh

Maybe they did, but because no one knows them nobody cared. You desperately trying to pin this on Democrats and hold them equally accountable like Republicans aren't the majority in Congress and we don't have a Republican president

nikka are you really arguing that AOC doesn't have INFLUENCE!?:gucci:

6 million followers on twitter, 4 mil on instagram, 1 million on facebook, and anything she posts or says makes front page news on every outlet we have

again, for the third time - ANYBODY could have come out and released a video predicting this and it would've gone viral....period.

Now stop and think before you reply: is what i'm saying accurate and you just don't like it, or am I just making up bold face lies? provide receipts if it's the latter. :hubie:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
R.I.P. but don’t voter shame us into picking one white racist rapist over another white racist rapist. Biden said he can win without my vote, so we’ll see in November. :manny:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
nikka are you really arguing that AOC doesn't have INFLUENCE!?:gucci:

6 million followers on twitter, 4 mil on instagram, 1 million on facebook, and anything she posts or says makes front page news on every outlet we have

again, for the third time - ANYBODY could have come out and released a video predicting this and it would've gone viral....period.

Now stop and think before you reply: is what i'm saying accurate and you just don't like it, or am I just making up bold face lies? provide receipts if it's the latter. :hubie:

She's not the president of the United fukking states :mindblown:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
She's more trusted among the populace and the media than the president of the fukking united states :mindblown:

She has 6 million followers compared to Trump's 79 million and counting and you wanna talk about numbers and influence. She don't even have the power to make any real decisions :mindblown:

You gotta be trolling.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
She has 6 million followers compared to Trump's 79 million and counting and you wanna talk about numbers and influence. She don't even have the power to make any real decisions

You gotta be trolling.
Donald Trump had millions of followers before he even ran for office, let alone became president https://web.archive.org/web/20141006031658/https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump :mindblown:

In fact, despite being one of the most famous men in the world for decades, he didn't have near the followers that AOC has and she's only been a public figure for 3 years

11 million followers on social media, thats 11 million potential votes for the DNC...how dumb do you have to be to argue that's "nothing" to win an argument on a forum :mjlol:

my point that you refuse to address still stands: nobody warned us that everything would shut down. Keep dap fishing though. :coffee:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Look yall. I'm feeling grief fighting tears but I'm thinking straight. All these deaths from this virus can be traced directly back to the White House.

We have to vote this year. All of us. We need to support Biden. Trump is literally killing us. What he's doing is literally killing our family and friends.

This is not a joke. It's not a game. What he's doing in the White House is destroying us.

I dont care about any allegations against Biden. I don't care about any gaffes. If he was full on senile, he's better than Trump. I would trust a senile Joe Biden over Donald Trump.

There's always viruses, always. But up till now we always had a leader in the White House that did what they were supposed to do to keep us from facing a pandemic like this.

We've never faced anything like this.

I have never faced anything like this.

I'm asking all of you to remember stories like my family when people come to you and try to tell you dont vote, or try to tell you not to vote for Biden.

I'm black and yes I care about the black agenda. But right now what I care about is the lives of my family. That's all I care about in this moment.

How’s your family coping since the loss of your cousin? RIP

Daps
How’s your family coping since the loss of your cousin? RIP

My family isn't really the type to sit around and keep dredging up "bad memories" by talking about the people that we've lost if I'm being honest.

I think about her, but I mostly keep it to myself. I figure if I'm sad about it, I shouldn't make the rest of my family sad by bringing it up to them.

It's a sad tragedy, but all we can do is accept it. Nothing happens without God having the final say-so.