full
slow boi

https://www.thecoli.com/search/20438178/?q=coli+purge&o=relevance&c[node]=6

:heh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't think any of em had a virus as contagious as COVID-19, or a global pandemic either though. Trump did a shytty job and I'm not cosigning his response at all but yall DNC house boys sound like Scrappy Doo with all the ALL CAPS woulda coulda shouldas. Democrats can't fix their own states/cities or beat the Republicans on a national level and yall are talking about them doing so much better in this crisis. Stahp it

Stop with the lies. Your homie Trump is currently losing Texas of all places.

And what authority do you have, to tell another person how to grieve and who not to blame??? :what: Swear to God that you want to control and micromanage everything.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I don't think any of em had a virus as contagious as COVID-19, or a global pandemic either though. Trump did a shytty job and I'm not cosigning his response at all but yall DNC house boys sound like Scrappy Doo with all the ALL CAPS woulda coulda shouldas. Democrats can't fix their own states/cities or beat the Republicans on a national level and yall are talking about them doing so much better in this crisis. Stahp it

Doesn't change the fact Trump had ample amount of time to get ahead of this before it got this bad.

You say Democrats can't fix their states, yet blue states are the richest states in the country while red states are the poorest, least educated, and have high crime rates. Democrats aren't perfect but they're still better than Republicans by all means

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

They're all terrified and emotional right now, they're not thinking straight.

So we have an inept idiot as president..fine. gotcha. :hubie:

so why didn't anybody in the media, any celebrities, any of these do-gooder holier than thou democrat/liberals that HATE this man, warn us that all of this was coming?

not ONE halo wearing, im smarter than everybody narcissistic liberal said specifically: "hey, if we don't do anything about this, we'll have to shut down sports, movie theaters, our way of life will be upended!" <<< not one.

There's nothing wrong with shytting on Trump, I get it - but if you're just as useless and dumb as him, keep your crying and bytching about the man to yourself :mjtf:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Doesn't change the fact Trump had ample amount of time to get ahead of this before it got this bad.

You say Democrats can't fix their states, yet blue states are the richest states in the country while red states are the poorest, least educated, and have high crime rates. Democrats aren't perfect but they're still better than Republicans by all means

Not one elected democrat in washington warned people or tried to urge their democrat colleagues in the media or in washington to get out in front of this...

don't get mad at that statement, just tell me if i'm wrong or not...and also don't diminish the influence they have, they control the House right now, they could have helped this situation. :francis:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP and sorry for your loss

But your vote don’t matter anyway. It don’t matter if it’s Biden that gets in. 2 wings of the same bird.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

You sound more and more scared each time you quote me. "Should have been purged early". White supremacists in real life are attacking black people and riding around playing purge music (I'm ready for them And you)

You didn't say purged from thecoli you said purged early period. Now you are punking out saying but but but I meant from the website

Not surprised at this response from you. All y'all lames should have been purged early.

I spoke up because after black people decide to withhold their vote people use manipulation like my family died for us to vote. If you want to vote that's your right more power to you but don't shame and guilt people who refuse to support racists candidates.

I'm not bothered by lying agent ass dudes labeling that as being a trump supporter. That's low level shaming tactics.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
They're all terrified and emotional right now, they're not thinking straight.

So we have an inept idiot as president..fine. gotcha. :hubie:

so why didn't anybody in the media, any celebrities, any of these do-gooder holier than thou democrat/liberals that HATE this man, warn us that all of this was coming?

not ONE halo wearing, im smarter than everybody narcissistic liberal said specifically: "hey, if we don't do anything about this, we'll have to shut down sports, movie theaters, our way of life will be upended!" <<< not one.

There's nothing wrong with shytting on Trump, I get it - but if you're just as useless and dumb as him, keep your crying and bytching about the man to yourself :mjtf:
Wait, so reporters have the same access to information, and science/medical professionals working for them that the federal government does?

Is this what you're saying?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Wait, so reporters have the same access to information, and science/medical professionals working for them that the federal government does?

Is this what you're saying?

First off I said anybody, and it's no secret that MSNBC and CNN have inside info into EVERYTHING that's going on in the white house, this has not news:
White House hunts for 'executive time' schedule leaker
White House leakers leak about leaking

^^^ any information pertaining to coronavirus that came across Trump's desk that had a big skull and crossbones on it and he just flat out ignored, it would have leaked to all media outlets.

But Trump has high ranking people that hate him from in all fields, medical, scientific, federal - again, this is not news either

so my statement still stands, not ONE of these people could make a youtube video? a facebook post? we didn't get a warning from anywhere that this was coming.

Oppose the president with action, counter his misinformation with correct information not just emotion and jokes...I said this in HL years after he got elected, emotion will only take you so far :francis:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Not one elected democrat in washington warned people or tried to urge their democrat colleagues in the media or in washington to get out in front of this...

don't get mad at that statement, just tell me if i'm wrong or not...and also don't diminish the influence they have, they control the House right now, they could have helped this situation. :francis:

One elected official isn't going to get the needle moving like the president of the United States :gucci:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
First off my condolences.

We are majority of coronavirus victims in the US but only make up 13% of the population. That is why shyt reopening, cacs that control this country don't give a fukk about us, Katrina all over again.

Anyone who spouts that it's just a flu bullshyt or end the lockdown is an agent and should have their account bushed.

I don't give a fukk if the economy goes to shyt and we go to the dark ages, I'm not supporting black genocide.
I read the CDC numbers, and whites are the majority of deaths, it's just we are contracting it in high numbers, and being such a small percentage our deaths are too high

What is crazy is with all these protests happening, you would think the media would let the truth be known that whites are dying big time, but their egos won't admit it, they still have to make everything bad be connected to blacks.

I guarantee you if most whites new they were the ones mostly dying, no protest or people running to beaches would be happening. Racism is slowly killing white people. From the drugs that were originally supposed to be contained to our communities to now this disease and the deaths being reported. The world is like a movie!

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
One elected official isn't going to get the needle moving like the president of the United States

I said alert the public with a youtube video, a facebook post, a tik tok video, a smoke signal, SOMETHING

damn a legislation just warn people we'll need masks, to go buy hand sanitizers, be prepared to have your kids at home etc etc...we got nothing

words still mean things breh, please just respond to what i posted not what you feel in your heart :gucci:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I said alert the public with a youtube video, a facebook post, a tik tok video, a smoke signal, SOMETHING

damn a legislation just warn people we'll need masks, to go buy hand sanitizers, be prepared to have your kids at home etc etc...we got nothing

words still mean things breh, please just respond to what i posted not what you feel in your heart :gucci:

You're comparing a random elected official who most people don't know the name of and asking why they didn't say anything versus the president of the United States breh :gucci:

Maybe they did, but because no one knows them nobody cared. You desperately trying to pin this on Democrats and hold them equally accountable like Republicans aren't the majority in Congress and we don't have a Republican president :gucci:

Mitch mcconell purposely blocked a bill that would stop our elections from being compromised by foreign governments but you wanna talk about Democrats

truth2you

All Star
Daps

People forget, it was Mitt Romney who suggested giving the people something to help while being quarantined, the Democrats didn't offer anything UNTIL it started being debated.

Democrats have really dropped the ball since the 2000s. All they do is react to what Republicans do, or disagree with, no backbone at all. They did fight for everyone getting $1200, though, but they need to do more.

Biden seems like he may be not much better then trump. Trump just says stupid shyt, but he isn't running anything, he's just a stooge. Biden is a known liar, what makes people think he is better then trump in making proper decisions?

This era is crazy because we KNOW our choices are shyt, it ain't like before when we was guessing. Biden vs Trump is like going to the circus, and picking which clown you want to make important decisions for you:sadcam: