Daps
Looking back, maybe it was that witch-hunt y’all was going around the boards with around that time that “all of a sudden” went away when the media stopped talking about covid? :coffee;

What witch hunt? :dwillhuh:

In 2020 and even into 2021, Covid was dropping bodies. I know plenty of people who died, not just my cousin.

I know people who are still suffering from long covid (kidneys shut down and she's in her early 30s, somebody who can barely stand up in the shower, somebody else dealing with brain fog) to this day.

When the vaccines dropped in mid 2021, that saved us.

What was the witch hunt?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
What witch hunt? :dwillhuh:

In 2020 and even into 2021, Covid was dropping bodies. I know plenty of people who died, not just my cousin.

I know people who are still suffering from long covid (kidneys shut down and she's in her early 30s, somebody who can barely stand up in the shower, somebody else dealing with brain fog) to this day.

When the vaccines dropped in mid 2021, that saved us.

What was the witch hunt?
:rudy:
Man y’all was demonizing anybody that didn’t want to take or were even suspicious of the vaccine yet years later, the ones that didn’t take it are still here moving like nothing happened

And as soon as the media stopped pushing it y’all stopped trying to guilt trip everyone into taking it. It was pathetic how hard y’all was going

Daps
Man y’all was demonizing anybody that didn’t want to take or were even suspicious of the vaccine yet years later, the ones that didn’t take it are still here moving like nothing happened

And as soon as the media stopped pushing it y’all stopped trying to guilt trip everyone into taking it. It was pathetic how hard y’all was going

The folks who took the vaxx saved the folks who didn't. I dont have the bandwidth to have this conversation with you.

Believe what you wanna believe.

Daps
I know this was three years ago but sorry for your loss, breh. I'm a respiratory therapist and was in the thick of covid during the pandemic and shyt was no joke.

Thanks man. I will admit that I didn't believe it was as bad as it really was until family started catching it. We really lost over a million people, man. Smh.

The crazy thing is folks still want to argue and say it wasn't that serious. I told breh above I'm not even about to have that conversation.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
The folks who took the vaxx saved the folks who didn't. I dont have the bandwidth to have this conversation with you.

Believe what you wanna believe.
:russell:

Yea sure bruh. There was plenty of people who never got the vaccine and never caught Covid. If you want to claim that you saved them by getting it, then go ahead if it makes you feel better.

No hate I just find it funny how hard you was going but as soon as the media wasn’t pushing it anymore you stopped Maybe that’s not what blackpanther was laughing at tho but that’s funny to me
:yeshrug:

Daps
:russell:

Yea sure bruh. There was plenty of people who never got the vaccine and never caught Covid. If you want to claim that you saved them by getting it, then go ahead if it makes you feel better.

No hate I just find it funny how hard you was going but as soon as the media wasn’t pushing it anymore you stopped Maybe that’s not what blackpanther was laughing at tho but that’s funny to me
:yeshrug:

Take care.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

fukkouttahere

Immunity for the virus has raised, in large part due to the vaccine. On the flip side, like any other virus, the virus weakened. While people are still dying of covid today, overall it's more of a fever/bad cold today vs what it was in 2020 or 2021. And every year it'll keep mutating but likely never reach uber dangerous levels. The same way there's a new flu strain every year, but flu deaths tend to be low (and most people get the flu shot).

Not letting people memory hole the fact that tens of thousands of people were dying of that shyt DAILY, three years ago.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
fukkouttahere

Immunity for the virus has raised, in large part due to the vaccine. On the flip side, like any other virus, the virus weakened. While people are still dying of covid today, overall it's more of a fever/bad cold today vs what it was in 2020 or 2021. And every year it'll keep mutating but likely never reach uber dangerous levels. The same way there's a new flu strain every year, but flu deaths tend to be low (and most people get the flu shot).

Not letting people memory hole the fact that tens of thousands of people were dying of that shyt DAILY, three years ago.

There has always been immunity since there are plenty of people that never got the vaccine/Covid. But I’m not here to change your opinion on Covid. :manny:

I just thought it funny the witch hunt this place had (OP was big on that) when it came to people being suspicious of the vaccine or straight up not getting it compared to to today, when Covid, the vaccine, masks, social distancing etc.. are all afterthoughts.