77% black births to single moms, 49% for Hispanic immigrants

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You mean black men not wanting to marry the mother of their children. That’s a serious cultural issue. Prior to 1968’ 66% of Black women w/ children were married. Welfare laws pushed the man out of the home and our neighborhoods were put under siege. Liberalism in the Black Community is a product of Yakub’s tricks.
Brothers talking too much knowledge on here.... but this shyt is as simple as nikka fukkin anything... chix opening their legs for whatever...
nikkaz is not gonna marry the bytch he just wanted to fukk and skeeted in cause hes lazy...
And women keeping babies by nikkaz, either really thinking thats a smart thing to do or trying to keep the dudes around.
Smh... the shyt is sickening. These babies dont even have a chance

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Brothers talking too much knowledge on here.... but this shyt is as simple as nikka fukkin anything... chix opening their legs for whatever...
nikkaz is not gonna marry the bytch he just wanted to fukk and skeeted in cause hes lazy...
And women keeping babies by nikkaz, either really thinking thats a smart thing to do or trying to keep the dudes around.
Or it can be a mix of both and others:comeon:

Y'all nikkas in here generalizing and getting on y'all high horse(which is something y'all coli nikkas love to do) is cac shyt. Assuming all these kids born out there dad just wanting to nut in there mom is ridiculous.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Or it can be a mix of both and others:comeon:

Y'all nikkas in here generalizing and getting on y'all high horse(which is something y'all coli nikkas love to do) is cac shyt. Assuming all these kids born out there dad just wanting to nut in there mom is ridiculous.
I knew this was gonna get said, but sadly it looks like the majority of these cases are just like i described it... nikkaz hate their bms... chix hate their bds...

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
:Thinkingsmilie_1:Why aren't the studies done where whites are leading in negative behavior ever front page news, like drug overdoses and molestations? And I could of sworn just a couple of years back white people were at close to 50% out of wedlock births, now they're at 30:mjlol:.
Not only are white devils leading

Every category of savagery

When their women are Single they most are really single

Most black single mothers arent really single.. Some are, but some just aren't married.

Plus black men are more likely to circle back around n wife a single mom

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
The culture may be flawed. But alot of people see marriage as unessesscery. And it's not the practice of monogamy but rather the system that is looked down by Black ppl(government, marriage license).

Alot of these chicks r with the father of there child. Due to many black ppl looking don't marriage. A stat like this isn't accurate

I actually agree with u... real shyt
:francis:

BUT, it kinda begs the question, why do black men and black women dis trust each other to the point where they are scared/ intimidated or finding ANY reason not to wed each other? Why do so many of us go outta our way to avoid marriage?? What does that say about our relationship with each other ?? Have we fukked each other over in the past THAT damn much? People used to be excited to marry the person they wanted to lock down... all the way back to our ancestors even.

I’m not c00ning, but I honestly am curious about the answer to those questions....

I understand marriage isn’t for everyone ... and some people have arrangements to where as though they mutually agree that marriage isn’t their best option... so I get it. There are exceptions to what I said above.....

:whoa:

and if someone had kids outta wed lock, I don’t judge em. I have a few friends and family members that are in that situation and I would never judge them for the way they chose to have kids.

But still....:manny:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Shouldn't even be making anybody the mother of any children if you ain't sitting on a bag already and gettin money

Motherfukkers asking a bunch of random broke nikkas to get married to their broke girlfriends so they can "build wealth" and "provide a stable home"

If they were smart.... they would have built the wealth and provided the stable home BEFORE a baby was even born

How the fukk u gon build wealth when u broke and got a kid?? U disqualified :mjlol:

Being broke and married and trying to raise a kid living check to check is not providing any stability or building any wealth.... I don't understand how black folks think were gonna compete and build wealth by being broke and having kids... Marriage & stability dont mean shyt when u broke ..... shyt is lowkey disrespecful to your child to have them born into nothing, when other kids are being born into big bags of money and assets..... We gon be forever losing until we stop bullshytting.

It's believable. My sister is always going to baby showers, but hardly ever going to weddings. I just asked her about her friends' situations, and the results weren't pretty (around 6 or 7 people). A lot of them think they can get the man to commit to them by having a child, but it hardly ever works that way.

I have a 20-year-old cousin who just got pregnant from a man who already has kids of his own. People told her to abort, but she's keeping the kid anyway. She was raised by her dad.

If you waiting in Monet who knows how long that will take, no offense but the reality is we black folks don't have any culture. We follow cacs to the death and define our success on what they feel is successful.

I respect immigrants who poor smd pop kids and get married and remain together it shows they love and trust each other.

Why do republicans always go to these poor cacs states for votes? Those are the people who stay broke and married and follow them. We have no code we wanna leave the hood and axr like we too good for the broke dudes, show love and remember who you are before blindly following whites.

Rfurh is men want sex and single men is always on the grind for sex I can't blame men for wanting raw sex condoms are terrible.

Women need to choose better smd know better because no race of man is happy seeing another mans child smd giving him money.

We need to wake up and get real sexuality is pushed to blacks but blacks are at the foefront of it.

I'll take that broke girl who wants me when I'm broke before I mess with these requirement women anyway.

We need a code of conversation and morals.

These black chicks look at me like km supposed to be the elder guy who will take care of their screw ups and I'm not nor do I want to.

Truth is these girls ain't getting married period and whoever marries them really feels he can't do any better bit once he realizes he can he's out there cheating.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Steve Harvey was killed for saying black women need to lower expectations he was right but liberalism destroyed the community. Look how many bm voted for trump?

People are changing looknaf fje c00ns and how loud they are? All them want the same thing, I think all of them really want a better black community and really try to say stay away from liberalism and get a code.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I knew this was gonna get said, but sadly it looks like the majority of these cases are just like i described it... nikkaz hate their bms... chix hate their bds...
Only a segment, the other portions are as I describe or other situations, but hey u coli nikkas love feeling superior so continue thinking in that narrow view

Despite popular belief tons of BM have good/decent relationship with they Baby moms

I actually agree with u... real shyt
:francis:

BUT, it kinda begs the question, why do black men and black women dis trust each other to the point where they are scared/ intimidated or finding ANY reason not to wed each other? Why do so many of us go outta our way to avoid marriage?? What does that say about our relationship with each other ?? Have we fukked each other over in the past THAT damn much? People used to be excited to marry the person they wanted to lock down... all the way back to our ancestors even.

I’m not c00ning, but I honestly am curious about the answer to those questions....

I understand marriage isn’t for everyone ... and some people have arrangements to where as though they mutually agree that marriage isn’t their best option... so I get it. There are exceptions to what I said above.....

:whoa:

and if someone had kids outta wed lock, I don’t judge em. I have a few friends and family members that are in that situation and I would never judge them for the way they chose to have kids.

But still....:manny:
I'll be honest, I didn't read what u said

Fact of the matter is marriage is declining, black people are with each other it just can be shown on paper.

All that needs to be said

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps

this is not necessarily a race issue anymore, it is just the way humans are programmed, marriage is not natural. Single motherhood is rising in european countries too and it has nothing to do with aint shyt ******s, there is no longer societal pressure or financial pressure to have a two parent household. What is driving single motherhood is the fact that women will rather have a desirable/attractive guy nut in them even though they know he won't stick around if there is a baby.

Guys that already have one or two baby mamas are the ones getting women pregnant, while the less desirable guys cant get laid.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Very well. Your choice... my concern was the fact that the very same people who are protesting marriage are also complaining about the out of wedlock birth statistics in our community....

:gucci:

Cause and effect is basic logic.

I'm just saying. If you want more marriage , anti male laws gotta change. Women want to ignore that aspect tho.