Banned
Supporter
Daps
iu

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
LOL at "marriable". We can agree to disagree, but the reality is that not all black women will be married in their lifetime, whether they make themselves "marriable" or not.

That's because most are marriage-minded, keep in mind, there's a difference between wanting to be married and actively seeking it out.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's because most are marriage-minded, keep in mind, there's a difference between wanting to be married and actively seeking it out.

There also a difference in wanting to be married, seeking it out and coming to grips with reality that it MAY not happen. As a man, it's different for you because you get to pick and like you said most women are marriage-minded, so all you have to do is choose. It's not the same for women.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marriage minded men exist when ones go looking for them. If black women especially black women coming from cultures with low marriage minded men do not start demanding more for themselves no one else will do so on their behalf.

Some black women stay in this woe is me cycle wanting less for themselves or thinking they deserve less. Go where the marriage minded men are.

Don’t stick to men who are only going to sex you and give more responsibilities. Positioning oneself financially is half the battle, positioning families is the other half.
Thats the thing tho. The majority of women know they should hold their standards high but dont because they are afraid of being 30 with no children/no man. They will play house and be p*ssy on tap for a nikka while walking on eggshells when it comes to asking for commitment. They allow these men to do whatever they want as long as they can say they have a man. There is no fixing that because no matter what, women have been programed to desire men and do anything to gain their attention. That is why using women is easy to men. I'm just one of the few that refuse to treat women like shyt, but I believe in traditional values. I believe men should be protecting and taking care of their women. Not expecting women to solve their problems and pay their way.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let be real. If 85% of women refused to have sex before marriage. The marriage rate would go up. Because the 15% that will put out will most likely be ugly, thots with stds, and prositutes.

The reason nikkas aren't marrying women is this. I have a female friend who is struggling to find someone. She is very pretty, so all her life, nikkas holla but they just want sex, they feel that they have a right to just request sex and when she saids no, she is called ugly, dumb, airhead, not that cute anyways.

Now why is this?

Because nikkas can find a replacement that looks just as good as her, that will give it up just to say she has a man.

There are more choices for nikkas than there are for women.

More women need to refuse sex before at least, being in a relationship. So say all women said no to sex unless that man becomes their boyfriend. The rise in relationships would go up ten-fold. If all women did that, at least its a start.

I know thats putting all the blame on women for why marriage is low. But just think of it in a economic way. If walmart is selling Xbox's for 50 dollars but Best buy is selling Xbox's for 100 dollars. Xbox's will sell out in Walmart but not in Best buy. That doesn't mean the Xbox's at Walmart are bad or low quality. It just means that people will buy according to their opinions. If p*ssy is given out for free 80% of the time, would a nikka buy that 20% p*ssy that cost 1000 a p*ssy? No. They will go for the free shyt.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
This thread was mostly bullshyt tropes but a lot of comments were honest and showed actual critical thinking...

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Let be real. If 85% of women refused to have sex before marriage. The marriage rate would go up. Because the 15% that will put out will most likely be ugly, thots with stds, and prositutes.

The reason nikkas aren't marrying women is this. I have a female friend who is struggling to find someone. She is very pretty, so all her life, nikkas holla but they just want sex, they feel that they have a right to just request sex and when she saids no, she is called ugly, dumb, airhead, not that cute anyways.

Now why is this?

Because nikkas can find a replacement that looks just as good as her, that will give it up just to say she has a man.

More women need to refuse sex before at least, being in a relationship. So say all women said no to sex unless that man becomes their boyfriend. The rise in relationships would go up ten-fold. If all women did that, at least its a start.

I know thats putting all the blame on women for why marriage is low. But just think of it in a economic way. If walmart is selling Xbox's for 50 dollars but Best buy is selling Xbox's for 100 dollars. Xbox's will sell out in Walmart but not in Best buy. That doesn't mean the Xbox's at Walmart are bad or low quality. It just means that people will buy according to their opinions. If p*ssy is given out for free 80% of the time, would a nikka buy that 20% p*ssy that cost 1000 a p*ssy? No. They will go for the free shyt.

Yup. Women want to blame men but marriage isn't happening because they are handing out commitment free p*ssy Willy nilly. If they closed theyre legs in mass and said "marriage only to a man with a decent job" college rates would spike within a few years. But this America so we blame men for not signing up for something that has no benefit to them. If women aren't high valued they ain't getting married.

LoStranger

Banned
Daps

Now why is this?

Shout out to your friend.... :salute: