77% black births to single moms, 49% for Hispanic immigrants

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like the classification of illegimate child because the parents aren't married. Plenty of black fathers be in the picture whether they on good terms with they baby mom or not. It just feels like a BS stat to demonize black people, in particular black women for not living up to a Christian standard.

I think the issue is. nikkas have no problem having children with women they dont find worth marrying.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That in general in the country marriage has been on the decline for the last 2 decades....the article is just busy trying to stir up racial stereotypes and inclination of supposed black failure and the supposed reason behind it. Thsts why I dont pay attention to bullshyt studies like this. They take one "fact" and twist into some bullshyt related opinion....hence words like "good evidence"....what evidence? You took the time to research the stats but when you get into the basis of the article...you just go with "good evidence".....:camby:

Also the stat is bull shyt. Because I know black couples who have had a child and then marry a few months or a year later.....stats purposely leave that part out.

Another thing folks purposely try to fukk up the stats. Case in point when my last daughter was born I was in the hospital with my wife. The nurse asks if my wife is married to the father. I tell the nurse if you look at the paper work I am listed as the husband and father. You know the same person you ask for the insurance from.:mjpls:

She comes back 2 hours later and asks my wife again while filling out paper work (it was data paperwork) "So are you married".

I step in again and say...:ufdup:I guess you didn't hear what I said last time when you asked that question. I am the father and the lady laying in the bed with the rock on her hand is my wife. You know the lady with the good insurance.....cause I gave you the card yesterday.

Man these mothafukkas be playing games and using fuzzy math when it cimes to black folks...got to watch they asses.

Last edited:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Only a segment, the other portions are as I describe or other situations, but hey u coli nikkas love feeling superior so continue thinking in that narrow view

Despite popular belief tons of BM have good/decent relationship with they Baby moms

I'll be honest, I didn't read what u said

Fact of the matter is marriage is declining, black people are with each other it just can be shown on paper.

All that needs to be said
Why the fukk would u respond if u didn’t care to read it tho... u might as well have just ignored me
:why:

TheColi.com tho
:francis:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
A lot of nikkas think they are something special because they are coparenting with their baby mama, and has visitation on the weekends, then for the rest of the week, they chasing tail.

Im one of the few smart nikkas out here that dont have a baby mother.

Breh you are on the right path. It's all about culture. 50 - 60 years ago a man would be considered a loser not marrying the mother of his child. A woman would be looked down upon by her family for having a child out of wedlock. What normalized this behavior? Social programming. The key is too find solutions and not make excuses. There are no excuses for being selfish.

Last edited:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
agreed, also self criticism is a big no no in the black community just look what happened to Bill Cosby back in the day, negroes lost their damn mind when he told blacks to take responsibility.

Naw, it was because a lot of us knew what kinda shyt Bill was on and he had the temerity to loud us out at a nationally televised convention. Bill aint said shyt that I haven't heard my whole life. We keep that in house though. Tearing each other down in public is a no no.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Not if you don't commit to it ::manny: Its WAY easier for some men to walk away from a kid they don't want than it is to divorce.

Truth. Which is why more BW should wait for marriage than having a kid in hopes to proceed to marriage because a lot of men in black communities think nothing to have a child with you but speak of marriage and it’s

:whoa:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Truth. Which is why more BW should wait for marriage than having a kid in hopes to proceed to marriage because a lot of men in black communities think nothing to have a child with you but speak of marriage and it’s

:whoa:

That's just not reality for every black woman. That's why you see so many getting degrees and trying to position themselves financially, mainly because they know they are going to do it alone. Black men are the ones that control marriage. It's natural for women to want children and it seems unnatural for men to want either marriage or children, so waiting is kind a big deal especially when your uterus has an expiration date.