77% black births to single moms, 49% for Hispanic immigrants

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Hip hop culture doesn’t celebrate marriage which is the key to family

I don’t blame single mothers anymore, I blame culture.

Liberalism fails in the home.
Marriage is down among everyone,

Alot of black people do not desire to marry for various reasons.

Just cause on paper a woman will be marked as single don't mean she really single

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Marriage is down among everyone,

Alot of black people do not desire to marry for various reasons.

Just cause on paper a woman will be marked as single don't mean she really single

True:ehh:

Common law marriage is still big especially in the South

But the culture is flawed

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
The OP being white and stats being skewed doesn't take away from the fact that out of wedlock births is prevelent in our community and the GMB crew and their ilk better not say anything

The rest of your spiel is trash and not even worth responding to.

GMB is a revolt against the rigged marriage laws. You can't complain men don't want to marry under those circumstances. I'm not signing a marriage certificate under these current laws. We can do the religious ceremony tho.

And yes I know ur post is old

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
True:ehh:

Common law marriage is still big especially in the South

But the culture is flawed
The culture may be flawed. But alot of people see marriage as unessesscery. And it's not the practice of monogamy but rather the system that is looked down by Black ppl(government, marriage license).
Anyway u try to rationalize it, 77% is a mind blowing figure. Got Damn

:whoo:
Alot of these chicks r with the father of there child. Due to many black ppl looking don't marriage. A stat like this isn't accurate

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
what the fukk does that mean? if a child isn't born to a married couple it's illegitimate now?:mindblown:

study is making a lot of weird fukking assumptions and not taking in to account societal dispositions to marriage nowadays in the black community.

That’s always been the definition of an illegitimate or b*stard child. A year later :picard:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Christ in heaven man, the fact that an illiterate Hispanic immigrant who can hardly speak any English has even more self control then the average negro is both a shocking and disappointing......:scust::snoop:

:snoop: I'll never understand

Is avoiding pregnancy really that difficult? Clown shyt man..

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Its a perpetual self sabotage... generation to generation... we start making the dysfunction seem right somehow... and it getx worse and worse
My Indian coworkers are perplexed when they realize I have kids and never been married :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
People want to fuk but don't want to be parents

Fap more and fuk less, problem solved

You also need a steady income/decent career to support a family. Even with 4 year degrees there aren't any jobs so u can't expect men to stick around like they did in the 60s/70s when a factory job was all u needed to buy a house, pay bills and raise a family on.

It's by design, but ppl still need to fuk less

:manny:

Last edited: