77% black births to single moms, 49% for Hispanic immigrants

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
Its a perpetual self sabotage... generation to generation... we start making the dysfunction seem right somehow... and it getx worse and worse

agreed, also self criticism is a big no no in the black community just look what happened to Bill Cosby back in the day, negroes lost their damn mind when he told blacks to take responsibility.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
People want to fuk but don't want to be parents

Fap more and fuk less, problem solved

The thing is..... U can fukk everyday and still avoid pregnancy.... I fukk all the time....Motherfukkers just lazy and reckless and dont care about their future

If motherfukkers cared about their future.... Or even their childs future.... This wouldn't be happening.... Makes no sense

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
The culture may be flawed. But alot of people see marriage as unessesscery. And it's not the practice of monogamy but rather the system that is looked down by Black ppl(government, marriage license).

Alot of these chicks r with the father of there child. Due to many black ppl looking don't marriage. A stat like this isn't accurate

You mean black men not wanting to marry the mother of their children. That’s a serious cultural issue. Prior to 1968’ 66% of Black women w/ children were married. Welfare laws pushed the man out of the home and our neighborhoods were put under siege. Liberalism in the Black Community is a product of Yakub’s tricks.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Today alot brothers are just cowards who don't want to take on the responsibility building a family. IMO, If you have unprotected sex with a woman, get her pregnant, and don't marry her... you are the epitome of a bytch ass ngga
fukk marriage

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Christ in heaven man, the fact that an illiterate Hispanic immigrant who can hardly speak any English has even more self control then the average negro is both a shocking and disappointing revelation......:scust::snoop:

I am truly embarrassed by my people sometimes man.....
looking mighty suspect saying this shyt. Just because black people are not marrying don't mean we have no self control sir:mjpls:
This has a direct relationship to crime and education....
:mjpls: u looking suspect here

Last edited:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
You mean black men not wanting to marry the mother of their children. That’s a serious cultural issue. Prior to 1968’ 66% of Black women w/ children were married. Welfare laws pushed the man out of the home and our neighborhoods were put under siege. Liberalism in the Black Community is a product of Yakub’s tricks.

If you have child support reform and have a lifetime limit of 10 years on welfare, I bet you these numbers drop

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You mean black men not wanting to marry the mother of their children. That’s a serious cultural issue.

Shouldn't even be making anybody the mother of any children if you ain't sitting on a bag already and gettin money

Motherfukkers asking a bunch of random broke nikkas to get married to their broke girlfriends so they can "build wealth" and "provide a stable home"

If they were smart.... they would have built the wealth and provided the stable home BEFORE a baby was even born

How the fukk u gon build wealth when u broke and got a kid?? U disqualified :mjlol:

Being broke and married and trying to raise a kid living check to check is not providing any stability or building any wealth.... I don't understand how black folks think were gonna compete and build wealth by being broke and having kids... Marriage & stability dont mean shyt when u broke ..... shyt is lowkey disrespecful to your child to have them born into nothing, when other kids are being born into big bags of money and assets..... We gon be forever losing until we stop bullshytting.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
GMB is a revolt against the rigged marriage laws. You can't complain men don't want to marry under those circumstances. I'm not signing a marriage certificate under these current laws. We can do the religious ceremony tho.

And yes I know ur post is old

Very well. Your choice... my concern was the fact that the very same people who are protesting marriage are also complaining about the out of wedlock birth statistics in our community....

:gucci:

Cause and effect is basic logic.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
If you have child support reform and have a lifetime limit of 10 years on welfare, I bet you these numbers drop

True. But numbers don’t lie. Unfortunately, this is also on the Black church for selling out to the Democratic Party. The younger generation see the contradictions.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Very well. Your choice... my concern was the fact that the very same people who are protesting marriage are also complaining about the out of wedlock birth statistics in our community....

:gucci:

Cause and effect is basic logic.

Well...I assume most GMB dudes don't want kids either...like me...

I don't want marriage or kids...

But if you having kids...should get married.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
BM are in relationships with there child's mother

If that helps u sleep what ever

Y'all believe anything that confirms these narratives. Go on ahead and do that

AGAIN Marriage is down among all groups

Now u can say welfare plays a role but there r others one including many blacks not partaking in the system of marriage. Tons of black people r in committed relationship the issue is many do not have interest in being in the marriage system

Last edited:

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It's believable. My sister is always going to baby showers, but hardly ever going to weddings. I just asked her about her friends' situations, and the results weren't pretty (around 6 or 7 people). A lot of them think they can get the man to commit to them by having a child, but it hardly ever works that way.

I have a 20-year-old cousin who just got pregnant from a man who already has kids of his own. People told her to abort, but she's keeping the kid anyway. She was raised by her dad.