[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at signing up for anything when you can just watch at the click of a few buttons

Let them get those streaming numbers, breh. If it does well, it only makes sense they would do more of these Clash of the Champions kind of events, but not if everyone stays acting like a broke boy like they do for everything else and pirates it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That’s why y’all said last time for Fyter Fest, but cats were saying you had to sign up to watch. fukk I wanna put all my info for something I’m not gonna continuously use/watch? :what:

:mjlol: at signing up for anything when you can just watch at the click of a few buttons

All You Need Is An Email Address :mindblown:

They're not asking for you SSN :mindblown:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Let them get those streaming numbers, breh. If it does well, it only makes sense they would do more of these Clash of the Champions kind of events, but not if everyone stays acting like a broke boy like they do for everything else and pirates it.
Which is retarded AF because its fucckin free :mindblown:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Which is retarded AF because its fucckin free :mindblown:

giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, and my inbox is gonna be flooded with spam from them, just like the E does. :beli:

I’m gonna watch the Dodger game anyway. :ld:

They don't. I haven't seen a single B/R email in my inbox since I signed up for it. Maybe that will change but right now? No complaints. You just sign up for the service and that's that. Or just make a fake email if you're that worried about it

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They don't. I haven't seen a single B/R email in my inbox since I signed up for it. Maybe that will change but right now? No complaints. You just sign up for the service and that's that. Or just make a fake email if you're that worried about it
Exactly. I got like 3 extra random empty email address. It's nothing to create one.