60fps console games will become increasingly rare, analysts warn gamers

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Unreal engine 5 works fine on these consoles and the tech hasn't even been used in most of our games yet. FSR is not on par with dlss but it will continue to get better which means we'll be fine.
1440/60 should be the sweet spot and is a nice setting for both graphical fidelity and Framerate
The sweet spot?
Every game is different and has different requirements. If Pac-Man is 1080p/30 I'm not gonna play :stop:
What’s the use of pro consoles when developers still have to account for the lowest common denominator in their games.
How does it work on PC?
I refuse to believe this. MS said 60fps was going to be the standard.
Most games are 60fps, a standard does not mean 100% Sony has 120fps/8k written on the console and box, now that's misleading at best. Telling your PlayStation is about generations and then after you buy it they only give you last Gen titles that they charge you ten dollars extra if you wanna use the PS5 version.

Like think about that? On PC you but the game and it scales to hundreds of setups. On PlayStation they act like they built the ps5 version from the ground up so you gots to pay $10 extra. Care to speak on any of this?
Bunch of people talking tech that don’t understand much of anything they are talking about. Just repeating hype and ignorance yell heard from elsewhere.

These convos are always stupid on here. :smh:
This part
We should be getting 4K visuals now easy..:what: it's the 60FPS that are an issue...:what:
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't most of our favorite games this Gen 4k/60? And Bethesda games are always 30fps on consoles and are some of the most beloved franchises in all of gaming so the big deal is fake news, hashtag #shambles
not a tech dude, modern games seem to look great to me already:yeshrug:. i grew up playing sega on CRT Tv's
CRT >>> modem tech

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The fact that people in this thread believe the only thing keeping games from 60 fps is resolution is telling :francis:
Stop being a passive aggressive ass nikka and break it down for everyone :what:

Ya'll nikkas stay on this passive aggressive statement with a smiley shyt

Break it down then nikka :gucci:

rdj

Pro
Daps

This video gives a good breakdown

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It’s been broken down and people still say the same shyt. Literally the same conversation for decades now.

It’s like trying to talk about gravity with flat earth people. :francis:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It’s been broken down and people still say the same shyt. Literally the same conversation for decades now.

It’s like trying to talk about gravity with flat earth people. :francis:
Like someone earlier said people are spending alot of money on these consoles and its 2023

Yes the games look great but people not tryin to hear excuses about these frame rates

We got these amazing TVs

Get it done at the highest level

:unimpressed:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I have a 4k tv and a Larry X and I cant tell the difference. Cyberpunk and 2042 are supposedly at 60fps. Could've fooled me. They be poppin a times though

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like someone earlier said people are spending alot of money on these consoles and its 2023

Yes the games look great but people not tryin to hear excuses about these frame rates

We got these amazing TVs

Get it done at the highest level

:unimpressed:
My point exactly
Bunch of people talking tech that don’t understand much of anything they are talking about. Just repeating hype and ignorance yell heard from elsewhere.

These convos are always stupid on here. :smh:
:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
This is why modern games are trash.
Rather than make good innovative games all internet weirdos will complain about is frame rate like half of them know what the fukk it is and developers have been caving in.

The technology and the talent in the industry clearly isn't there to make both super powerful games and interesting ones

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Flight Sim, Red Fall, Starfield, etc...

Looks like this is only a likely scenario for one platform
Two of these games are likely best in class (genre) and Red Fall is likely a decent game overall. But if the best games in their respective genres (didn't even get to the forza's yet) isn't what you care about then talk about how the ps5 outsold Xbox in Bulgaria this week :wow:

Forza got 120 Ray tracing racing, my oled is ready :win: