60fps console games will become increasingly rare, analysts warn gamers

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Two of these games are likely best in class (genre) and Red Fall is likely a decent game overall. But if the best games in their respective genres (didn't even get to the forza's yet) isn't what you care about then talk about how the ps5 outsold Xbox in Bulgaria this week :wow:

Forza got 120 Ray tracing racing, my oled is ready :win:
Did u read the article u linked? Lol

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Some of us have been saying this since before these systems were released, and we were laughed at by people who bought into a fake narrative about a standard 4k/60fps, because of 12TFLOPS!!!! I remember all the laughing over resolution scaling and performance/visuals modes too. It's funny watching people acting like they always held this understanding.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
All I know is if Spiderman 2 is 30fps the same folks talking about 30 is fine will switch up with the quickness. :stopitslime:

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
60 fps :hhh:

this is why i can never take consoles seriously.. if you not playing at least at 144 you lawst :ufdup:

Daps
this cant be true. i was told this was the best year in gaming history!

"Best year" for the "Best consoles ever"... but idiots in this thread begging Jim Ryan and Phil Spencer for the opportunity to throw away another half a grand on "pro" consoles... just so games can run at the same FPS even old ass PS1 games could hit :dead: how about idiot devs learn to OPTIMIZE for once in their life, both game performance AND file size. fukking 100+GB downloads for single player games that can't even run at a locked 1080p/60 FPS in 2023 :unimpressed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Some of us have been saying this since before these systems were released, and we were laughed at by people who bought into a fake narrative about a standard 4k/60fps, because of 12TFLOPS!!!! I remember all the laughing over resolution scaling and performance/visuals modes too. It's funny watching people acting like they always held this understanding.
Name names, who are these people :mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
hit dogs hollering :wow:
Only reason to make a vague statement about a phantom person is cause you too much of a sucka to stand by your statement.

If you aren’t gonna direct your accusations, then don’t make any.

If you wanna talk about me then address me directly.

I was the one here being realistic about what these consoles would do. On both sides.

This is once again you sony stan’s talking out of both sides of your ass. You goofies hyped up 12tf more than anyone cause you were convinced by “sony insiders” that PS5 would be more powerful. When it was confirmed xbox was more powerful then you guys set up the 4k/60fps strawman to attack. But as usuall it’s just you goofies arguing with yourselves.