60fps console games will become increasingly rare, analysts warn gamers

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
MS also said the XSX is the worlds most powerful console. Doesn’t matter if game developers have to account for the lowest common denominator.
They should’ve never made that Series S

And when these companies come out with a new console they need to stop making these games for the current consoles

Cut the chord immediately and concentrate on the new shyt

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pro consoles not gonna get you 60fps.

If you think the S is holding back the X the Pro consoles that are able to do 60 would be hold back the entire generation something fierce

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
#PCgang :mjlol:

nah but all jokes aside, i feel bad for console gamers. the half assing of game development will continue.

i remember the days of fallout 3 and new vegas, shyt planescape and baldurs gate, kotor 1 and 2 where yea, the graphics weren't the best, but the writing was excellent, the art direction and overall vibe of the game were impeccable.

that shyt is a lost art, similar to film. everything is about surface level look, popularity, and appealing to the widest NPC demographic. like honestly, Bethesda fell off when they started trying to streamline their shyt, beginning with Skyrim and ending with Fallout 76 (:mjlol:).....times is hard.

stack and get on steam i guess/ decent laptop is 1500+.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
They should’ve never made that Series S

And when these companies come out with a new console they need to stop making these games for the current consoles

Cut the chord immediately and concentrate on the new shyt
the issue is that they're trying to appeal to the brokies and the widest demographic

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#PCgang :mjlol:

nah but all jokes aside, i feel bad for console gamers. the half assing of game development will continue.

i remember the days of fallout 3 and new vegas, shyt planescape and baldurs gate, kotor 1 and 2 where yea, the graphics weren't the best, but the writing was excellent, the art direction and overall vibe of the game were impeccable.

that shyt is a lost art, similar to film. everything is about surface level look, popularity, and appealing to the widest NPC demographic. like honestly, Bethesda fell off when they started trying to streamline their shyt, beginning with Skyrim and ending with Fallout 76 (:mjlol:).....times is hard.

stack and get on steam i guess/ decent laptop is 1500+.
Console gaming is in a great place, the internet just has had a super loud echo chamber of stans pushing narratives of what is good and bad.