60fps console games will become increasingly rare, analysts warn gamers

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Zelda TOTK is 30 FP and absolutely poops on 99.9% of new games
It doesn't even hit 30 all the time.
Still out there dunking on everybody like Prime Shaq. It turns out people like to play games when the gameplay is good.

The reality is that pushing 4k meant 60fps would inevitably get bushed at some point because these devs are out there putting out glorified tech demos. There's no way to have a cake and eat it too.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Only reason to make a vague statement about a phantom person is cause you too much of a sucka to stand by your statement.

If you aren’t gonna direct your accusations, then don’t make any.

If you wanna talk about me then address me directly.

I was the one here being realistic about what these consoles would do. On both sides.

This is once again you sony stan’s talking out of both sides of your ass. You goofies hyped up 12tf more than anyone cause you were convinced by “sony insiders” that PS5 would be more powerful. When it was confirmed xbox was more powerful then you guys set up the 4k/60fps strawman to attack. But as usuall it’s just you goofies arguing with yourselves.
Damn, :umad:

You, @The Mad Titan and @PS5 were the main ones misrepresenting shyt early on.

Look at lie he's telling above:wow:

Hopefully people understand now that 1440p/reconstruction/DRS is going to be the norm next-gen for titles pushing 60fps. It's going to be even lower for titles pushing 120fps.

Figured as much. People let their imagination run wild from all that "12 tflops" hype. These systems are powerful, but not so powerful they'll be able to run such visuals at native 4k+60fps+rt.

DRS and image reconstruction techniques are going to be the norm this generation for games pushing crazy visuals like that.

The FAQ doesn't mention "native" at all and that should tell you something given MS' penchant for bolstering their tech, so it will likely use DRS to hit that 30fps and that is without any RT, which R&C has in its fidelity mode.
People should be happy over this. If the less capable system is doing this then it bodes well for the one that's slightly more powerful.

Been saying this from the beginning while y'all was pointing, laughing and shytting up R&C threads, because you believed the XSX was going to be THAT much more powerful. Glad people have finally come to their senses. :salute:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Only reason to make a vague statement about a phantom person is cause you too much of a sucka to stand by your statement.

If you aren’t gonna direct your accusations, then don’t make any.

If you wanna talk about me then address me directly.

I was the one here being realistic about what these consoles would do. On both sides.

This is once again you sony stan’s talking out of both sides of your ass. You goofies hyped up 12tf more than anyone cause you were convinced by “sony insiders” that PS5 would be more powerful. When it was confirmed xbox was more powerful then you guys set up the 4k/60fps strawman to attack. But as usuall it’s just you goofies arguing with yourselves.

Bunch of people talking tech that don’t understand much of anything they are talking about. Just repeating hype and ignorance yell heard from elsewhere.

These convos are always stupid on here. :smh:
this nikka here

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Damn, :umad:

You, @The Mad Titan and @PS5 were the main ones misrepresenting shyt early on.

Look at lie he's telling above:wow:

Been saying this from the beginning while y'all was pointing, laughing and shytting up R&C threads, because you believed the XSX was going to be THAT much more powerful. Glad people have finally come to their senses. :salute:
So quote a post of me or anyone else saying all games would be 4K/60fps on xbox due to 12tflops. Should be easy as we were all misrepresenting shyt:ohhh:

What i actually said about the consoles.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you aren’t getting most of this, next gen.

Just look at PC games now. It takes an enormous amount of power to take current gen games into 4K 60fps with Ray tracing.

PS5 and Series X will be powerful, but no way they can do all that AND, play games at 4K 60fps.

I swear you just act dumb to try to prove a point.

I’ll try one more time in dummy terms.

In comparison to HDD, SSDs will allow for games to be built differently as they are ~100x faster.

In comparing the SSD in the PS5 to the SSD in the Series X the difference will be only be load times as it is only around 2x faster.

It’s a generational leap that both have made, Sony is just faster.

Same way they both made a generational leap in CPU/GPU and RAM but Xbox is faster. It will result in slightly higher frame rates and/or graphics settings, but not some special magical shyt PS5 can’t do.
And i was argued down then.

I’m literally always fukkin right on here. Y’all gotta stop doing this to yourselves. :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
this nikka here

Naw i was talking about all of you.

No need to name names cause i was talking about literally every single one of you goofy mufukkas.

As you can see above i’ve been doing this for years.

I say something. I’m 100% correct. I’m argued down, called names and told i was wrong. Then at some point in the future i’m proven 100% correct and you all act like none of it happened. Even accuse me of being on the wrong side of the argument like @Alan Johnson just tried to do.

Again. Hence my frustration with having these convos with you goofy mufukkas:martin:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Dream better dreams.

UpxCtdq.jpg

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Naw i was talking about all of you.

No need to name names cause i was talking about literally every single one of you goofy mufukkas.

As you can see above i’ve been doing this for years.

I say something. I’m 100% correct. I’m argued down, called names and told i was wrong. Then at some point in the future i’m proven 100% correct and you all act like none of it happened. Even accuse me of being on the wrong side of the argument like @Alan Johnson just tried to do.

Again. Hence my frustration with having these convos with you goofy mufukkas:martin:
You must be fun to be around at parties. Ol I’m never wrong ass folks

Do you

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You must be fun to be around at parties. Ol I’m never wrong ass folks

Do you
We ain’t at a party:stopitslime:

We got receipts.

I literally said what would happen with these consoles before they even came out.

I WAS RIGHT.

I don’t jump out the window and say anything on here unless i feel very informed on the subject.

For whatever reason some of you have just decided you want to oppose what i say. :manny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Never cared about 4k in the first place 1440/60 is good enough

On the real, when I was working at Best Buy. Most of the customers could not tell the difference. Hell, when I had a 4K, I was like meh :yeshrug: . I remember there was a 8K TV on display that was like 10gs. The shyt was stuttering and all and guess what...it was still there collecting dust because customers are still trying to figure out 4K.

Technology in general is at a complete standstill because the products peaked at 1080p. I did not mind running games at 1080p because it still looked good in my eye. Shoot, the next build I want to make, I just want to maxed out the specs on WOW :francis:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We ain’t at a party:stopitslime:

We got receipts.

I literally said what would happen with these consoles before they even came out.

I WAS RIGHT.

I don’t jump out the window and say anything on here unless i feel very informed on the subject.

For whatever reason some of you have just decided you want to oppose what i say. :manny:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I can't tell the difference. :manny:
Yall really can't see the difference between 30fps and 60 fps in a game :wtf:

Demons Souls remake on PS5 is great way to see the difference. Play on performance mode for a few mins then switch to graphics mode, its night and day.

I prefer the frames to resolution, hell even if they have to drop it down to 1080p to get 60 out of the performance mode I still want the option

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Yall really can't see the difference between 30fps and 60 fps in a game :wtf:

Demons Souls remake on PS5 is great way to see the difference. Play on performance mode for a few mins then switch to graphics mode, its night and day.

I prefer the frames to resolution, hell even if they have to drop it down to 1080p to get 60 out of the performance mode I still want the option

My eyes are bad. If I don't see stuttering all next gen looks the same to me.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Like I said before the obsession with 60 fps is weird as fukk. I didn’t see people whining about this shyt last gen and the gen before.

60 fps is nice but seeing dudes talk about not buying a game if it isn’t 60 fps is mad weird lol.
If they actual specs never came out 99% of these nikkas wouldn't notice the difference :dead: it's ridiculous these nikkas in here upset over how smooth the WATER looks in a game when majority of the time you ain't interacting with it much at all