6 Reasons Men Won't Commit - Classic Tariq Nasheed -

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Understandable.

What's mind boggling is the fact that a man will get mad or feel the need to complain about the women they're attracted too. Isn't that a reflection of themselves?

It is, but not necessarily a bad reflection; it's perfectly normal to be attracted to someone for one reason yet repelled from them for another.

Does it really take that long for a female display she isn't worth the vagina she sits on :shaq:

Nah, it should only take about 20 minutes...

well, five in my case :youngsabo:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Amazing to me women hold domestic duties as some type of gold standard. That's supposed to be common place. If you can't clean and feed yourself how do you expect someone to want share a home with you. I'm Jamaican, cooking and cleaning is commonplace. That doesn't I'm press me, and if you can't do either? Smh

The bolded is the key. I'm Jamaican too, and it's pretty much a given. If as a woman you can't cook and clean, you getting thrown in the bushes :birdman:

Reading this thread reminds me of what moms said when I was a kid, "Son, I'm gonna teach you how to cook and clean because I don't trust these American women. They dont take care of their men like we do."

And considering how some of these broads in here is arguing about it, once again proves she was right :leon:

You're right. But in the bigger scheme of things, a good meal makes a bad day good. Real talk. So if you have options ( granted most guys don't), which one would you invest time into. A woman who is enthusiastic about cooking you that meal or a woman who thinks she's above it? :myman:

Granted, I could give a shyt about cooking because I like to try different spots out on some DDD type shyt. But I want to have kids one day and I look for materialistic traits in women I want to make more than jump offs. :manny:

My girl of just 2 weeks spent the night yesterday. She knows my routine on Fridays is I like to come home, have a drink of henny, put on some music and chill by myself for a while, and my clean my crib. I come home dinner was prepared, my entire crib was cleaned, and she had a chilled glass with 2 ice cubes and my drink sitting there waiting for me. Then she sent me a text to let her know when i want some company because shes by the pool doing HW.

And I ain't even ask her to do any of that shyt. Plus this morning she woke me up to some head :lolbron:

And that's why my cape is flapping in the wind right now for this broad. A lot of y'all chicks really got the game fukked up. Y'all really refuse to do the things men are known to love, and wonder nikkas hit you with the :childplease: when it comes down to wifing y'all up.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
It is, but not necessarily a bad reflection; it's perfectly normal to be attracted to someone for one reason yet repelled from them for another.

You have to eat EVERY day though. If a female lacks that quality, why even bother is my point (ya'll still fcuking em)

Nah, it should only take about 20 minutes...

well, five in my case :youngsabo:

:laugh:

I bet.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
The bolded is the key. I'm Jamaican too, and it's pretty much a given. If as a woman you can't cook and clean, you getting thrown in the bushes :birdman:

Reading this thread reminds me of what moms said when I was a kid, "Son, I'm gonna teach you how to cook and clean because I don't trust these American women. They dont take care of their men like we do."

And considering how some of these broads in here is arguing about it, once again proves she was right :leon:

My girl of just 2 weeks spent the night yesterday. She knows my routine on Fridays is I like to come home, have a drink of henny, put on some music and chill by myself for a while, and my clean my crib. I come home dinner was prepared, my entire crib was cleaned, and she had a chilled glass with 2 ice cubes and my drink sitting there waiting for me. Then she sent me a text to let her know when i want some company because shes by the pool doing HW.

And I ain't even ask her to do any of that shyt. Plus this morning she woke me up to some head :lolbron:

And that's why my cape is flapping in the wind right now for this broad. A lot of y'all chicks really got the game fukked up. Y'all really refuse to do the things men are known to love, and wonder nikkas hit you with the :childplease: when it comes down to wifing y'all up.

:what: 2 weeks?

Give it a couple of months and she'll have you sexing her without a condom, get pregnant on purpose do an entire 360, then put you on child support :laugh:

Slow ya roll bruh. The honeymoon stage last 6 months to a year. Put you cape on once she showed consistency for at least 18+ months.

Thank me later.....

Beastmode

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
http://ia700405.us.archive.org/27/items/MackLessonsRadioShow272/macklessons272.mp3

10:53 minute mark is where he starts getting into the topic
14.00 he starts the countdown

6. Easy access to sex. Slores have driven the price of sex down so low. 40$ in the stripclub. Men don't have to be in a commited relationship like back in the day. A lot slores out here.

5. Guys don't want to be rape financially. Divorce and Child Support Settlements are harsh on men.

4. Too many women, with too much baggage.

3. Men don't have the social pressure to get married. No biological clock.

2. A lot of dudes just like to have the option of smashing different chicks without any guilt or drama. Player stage.

1. A lot of women don't really give men an incentive for a man commit to them. A lot of women don't bring much to the table. At least not enough for a man to give up all his jumpoffs and ex's. Women don't cook and clean or do all of the thing the women did back in the day. Alot of women aren't taking care of themselves. Eating too much, not working out, tattoos, etc.

ufc_approve_gif.gif

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Once you've read one complaint on this site you've read them all..... :yeshrug:

Why make a thread/post about females you're not interested in? Is the only way to bond with other males is via negativity?
Well why make a comment in a thread you deem negative if that's the case? Or do you like to argue for sake of arguing?

Not really negativity. Just a discussion on the realities that men face. Nothing wrong with that.

Thank you. I'm just making an observation, I have no interests in these type of women nor am I complaining. I don't think she even knows what she was arguing about when she quoted me honestly :manny:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Well why make a comment in a thread you deem negative if that's the case? Or do you like to argue for sake of arguing?

Basically, isn't that what females do :krs:

Thank you. I'm just making an observation, I have no interests in these type of women nor am I complaining. I don't think she even knows what she was arguing about when she quoted me honestly :manny:

I'm not aruging at all. I'm not intereted in anyone in this thread or site. Nor am I with a partner who complains like a bytch.

Simply passing time. Nothing more, always less :smile:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:what: 2 weeks?

Give it a couple of months and she'll have you sexing her without a condom, get pregnant on purpose do an entire 360, then put you on child support :laugh:

Slow ya roll bruh. The honeymoon stage last 6 months to a year. Put you cape on once she showed consistency for at least 18+ months.

Thank me later.....

Last week I was sick as shyt and she came over, made me soup, fed me, gave me medicine, and ran my bath for me. She's just a genuinely sweet woman.

Besides, Every girl I've had has done those types of things for me. My ex would text me and ask what I wanna eat, drive to my house, give me head, drop the food off then bounce.

It's pretty easy to meet mentally stable women. These trash bag broads y'all run into every day I've yet to interact with.

My moms taught me well as a little nikka. Treat a woman right and give her what she needs (not what she says she wants) and shell go through hell and back for you. And she's been right so far.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Powerful post. You winning

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is really not true for majority of men.

Most men don't have an easy time having women that they can fukk without any commitment

This shyt is basically a self esteem boaster for his audience

i agree. but #1 is something thats universal

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The number 1 reason is men feel like they deserve a certain type of woman and can't cope with the fact that these women aren't attracted to them

As I said earlier, this list is just pandering to his audience

Pos rep. I have no clue how I missed this but this is the realest post in this thread :smugdraper:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Last week I was sick as shyt and she came over, made me soup, fed me, gave me medicine, and ran my bath for me. She's just a genuinely sweet woman.

Besides, Every girl I've had has done those types of things for me. My ex would text me and ask what I wanna eat, drive to my house, give me head, drop the food off then bounce.

It's pretty easy to meet mentally stable women. These trash bag broads y'all run into every day I've yet to interact with.

My moms taught me well as a little nikka. Treat a woman right and give her what she needs (not what she says she wants) and shell go through hell and back for you. And she's been right so far.
Sounds like you bagged a winner there breh.:smugfavre:

Still, keep your eyes open. Like KnowledgeisQueen said, trial period. The internet is littered with divorced guys crying their eyes about how their girl was a godess before they got married then turned into a devil a few short months later.

I can't tell if these heaux are just fiendishly adept at pretending or marriage geniunely brings this much bitterness, but either way you want no part of it.

"De omnibus dubitandum".

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam

:clap: for your mother

Nice to see a someone who actually has/had good experience(s) with women.

The rest of these men were breast fed way too long, in an never ending search of another tit they can place in their mouth :scusthov:

:lolbron:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Sounds like you bagged a winner there breh.:smugfavre:

Still, keep your eyes open. Like KnowledgeisQueen said, trial period. The internet is littered with divorced guys crying their eyes about how their girl was a godess before they got married then turned into a devil a few short months later.

I can't tell if these heaux are just fiendishly adept at pretending or marriage geniunely brings this much bitterness, but either way you want no part of it.

"De omnibus dubitandum".

The Internet is filled with nikkas making 6 figures and bagging dimes every night who only date pawgs.

I dont believe shyt I read online breh.