6 Reasons Men Won't Commit - Classic Tariq Nasheed -

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Dont agree with everything he is saying. But 1 & 5 are spot on.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This is really not true for majority of men.

Most men don't have an easy time having women that they can fukk without any commitment

This shyt is basically a self esteem boaster for his audience

It's pretty easy to get you a jump off Breh. Not sure what else to say

Number 4 and number 5 is complete and utter bullshyt

How is #5 bs? There's some fukked up ass broads out there dont realize it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's pretty easy to get you a jump off Breh. Not sure what else to say

Usually a jump off is someone that really doesn't excite you physically. You just want a nut, but not something you are super excited to be fukking

How is #5 bs? There's some fukked up ass broads out there dont realize it.

Usually a jump off is someone that really doesn't excite you physically. You just want a nut, but not something you are super excited to be fukking

Look at all the resement these dudes have toward women on this site.

To me it looks like men carry just as much baggage as women.

To be true about it. Everyone has baggage. How that baggage shapes your outlook on the future is the key thing

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
There is one reason that Tariq didn't mention and I'm surprised he didn't.

The number 1 reason is men feel like they deserve a certain type of woman and can't cope with the fact that these women aren't attracted to them

As I said earlier, this list is just pandering to his audience

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The number 1 reason is men feel like they deserve a certain type of woman and can't cope with the fact that these women aren't attracted to them

As I said earlier, this list is just pandering to his audience

On different podcasts Tariq said that a million times. Hell talk about nikkas needing to get their money right and get their shyt together. Because if you're a dusty ass nikka all you're gonna get is dusty ass broads.

But that's a 100% true, most nikkas are crying on the inside because they can't get the hoes they want. They think having a car, a job, and no baby moms automatically means they should get Christina Milian in her prime.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I really don't see an incentive in being in a committed relationship at this point in my life. Once I get to the point of wanting children, it'll change.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazing to me women hold domestic duties as some type of gold standard. That's supposed to be common place. If you can't clean and feed yourself how do you expect someone to want share a home with you. I'm Jamaican, cooking and cleaning is commonplace. That doesn't I'm press me, and if you can't do either? Smh

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Amazing to me women hold domestic duties as some type of gold standard. That's supposed to be common place. If you can't clean and feed yourself how do you expect someone to want share a home with you. I'm Jamaican, cooking and cleaning is commonplace. That doesn't I'm press me, and if you can't do either? Smh

do you mean men?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
No, women. Women who can cook and clean talk about it like its a phd. It's nothing special to me, you're supposed to know how to do that shyt. How would you survive otherwise if you couldn't perform said duties?

The same is applicable for a man. Especially, if men don't want to commit and remain bachelors.