6 Reasons Men Won't Commit - Classic Tariq Nasheed -

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Men ARE committing to women worth committing to. A lot of women simply are not, because you can get MORE out of them by not being in a relationship with them than you can committing.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What's wrong with coupons and bargains? Everybody I know, men and women, fukking love coupons and bargains. Especially in this economy.

Now, I'll agree, when it comes to dating, a lot of women will not pay out of pocket however, that just some traditional thing of dating that really hasn't died out and probably will not.

However, when the relationship does develop into something, a lot women will not mind paying something for their man.

What's wrong with a woman making her own and marrying a man who makes his own?

I believe everybody should make their own because it's good to be self-sufficient and even moreso when it comes to relationships because you never when your significant other might die or the relationship could just go straight up sour.

However, it doesn't mean two independent adults can't be in a relationship together and share with each other and help each other.

Relationships are a two way street where both people in the relationship need to show respect for one another and care and help each other and love each other.

I think both people in relationship should treat each to something special in terms of spending money without expecting something in return all of the time.

You just sound like a bitter dude that just mad he can't have his way about women.

Glad my men have been better then that.

Also, Beyonce is beautiful.

I was waiting for you to call me "bitter", women live throwing that word around to men who won't pander to their whims. Women are cheap and will always be cheap.

And oh please maybe a chick will pick up the Denny's bill or buy a ugly plaid shirt on sale at Marshall's but that's it. Women love spending men money, I'm sure if you went out for a date and the man only paid his half you would call him cheap.

ALL women want money if men want to have sex with them. $60 for guaranteed sex, they call it prostitution. $1600 in dinners, gifts, and 'loans' for the Possibility of sex, they call it 'moral'

We all see it going shopping women picks up a bunch of crap and the poor sap takes out tr cash or the plastic

There is a reason why most women volunteer while most men donate.

La Heffer Paris

...Oooo La La Hilton...
Daps
I was waiting for you to call me "bitter", women live throwing that word around to men who won't pander to their whims. Women are cheap and will always be cheap.

And oh please maybe a chick will pick up the Denny's bill or buy a ugly plaid shirt on sale at Marshall's but that's it. Women love spending men money, I'm sure if you went out for a date and the man only paid his half you would call him cheap.

ALL women want money if men want to have sex with them. $60 for guaranteed sex, they call it prostitution. $1600 in dinners, gifts, and 'loans' for the Possibility of sex, they call it 'moral'

We all see it going shopping women picks up a bunch of crap and the poor sap takes out tr cash or the plastic

There is a reason why most women volunteer while most men donate.

Oh well, you is who you is son.

I ain't losing sleep over it.

I do love donating though.

:yeshrug:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
With all due respect, I stopped listening to what women claim they want a long time ago because they don't even know what they want They get whatever I'm presenting them with and if they don't like it they can kick rocks. When you ask a woman, "with all of these beautiful and intelligent women out here, why should I commit to you?", none of them could give you an answer worth serious consideration.

There are very few women out there that are special, but most of you aren't. What do you bring to the table that the next chick can't or won't? With the amount of women out there doing everything necessary to prove to a brother that she is the one, why would a man be content with a woman who does the minimum yet believes it is her inherent right to have the best or be wifed up when it comes to a man.

These broads cray!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
a commitment in a relationship is supposed to mirror.

the beginning administrative and social steps of tranquility.

to build the 50/50 partnership that resembles a legal marriage.

which means you both, male and female.

are to provide a sound social, sexual and administrative situation for one another.

the problem is women like to play the role.

as a slave from old phased out roles of traditionalism.

knowing these precepts of maritial law, beforehand.

so they can be taken care of.

then take care of sap'n a simp for 100% of his assests.

without committing their fifty percent to the union whatsoever.

typically and generally woman screaming all that provider bs.

are the ones deflecting and failing to commit fifty percent to a man.

so she can con him out of his assests.

without sharing any assets she may have, at all.

the women are typically the ones failing to commit, to a fifty/fifty parntership and relationship.

then using old traditionalism on uneducated men, as a deflection based monetary seeking con.

art barr

when they say women are smarter than men,...it is because most women know marital law.

while, typically and generally all men do not know one iota or concept of marital law.

while men,..walk around with their chest poked out.

thinking they are the shyt and usually setup in the frame work.

that allows men to be con'd, and worked by every woman they date.

art barr

former illinois certification divorce exam manager

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
There shouldn't be, and really isn't, any pressure to settle down. If you feel these things you're a sheep weirdo who follows society to the T. Don't wanna settle down? Don't. Find a woman (or man...fakkits...but do you) that you care about enough to be with and be monogamous at least until you stop feeling the way you do? Do it. It's not hard. Feelings is where it gets complicated not the guidelines of it.

It shouldn't matter if she cooks and cleans or not, or if you're working on wall street or manager at mcdonalds...if you wanna make it work you will, if not fukk it.

just my 2 cents.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
so ladies just answer this question without turning it back around. what does a woman bring to the relationship that should make a man want to only be with u? and y is it so important for him to only have sex with you? again dont turn that around either. just answer

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men ARE committing to women worth committing to. A lot of women simply are not, because you can get MORE out of them by not being in a relationship with them than you can committing.

Yep, instrumental relationships are bomb, p*ssy on demand with no fuss:ehh:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
so ladies just answer this question without turning it back around. what does a woman bring to the relationship that should make a man want to only be with u? and y is it so important for him to only have sex with you? again dont turn that around either. just answer

The peace of mind I bring him when we are together. The connection that exists between a like-minded man and a woman on a similar existential plane is something that cannot be quantified nor ignored nor reduced to nothing more than sex. He can get sex from other women, he's a grown ass man in a free country free to make his own decisions...but how many women can give him a quiet home and understanding and acceptance of who he is as a person? All that other shyt about fukking other women, in the grand scheme of life, is insignificant. Thas just me though :yeshrug:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
The peace of mind I bring him when we are together. The connection that exists between a like-minded man and a woman on a similar existential plane is something that cannot be quantified nor ignored nor reduced to nothing more than sex. He can get sex from other women, he's a grown ass man in a free country free to make his own decisions...but how many women can give him a quiet home and understanding and acceptance of who he is as a person? All that other shyt about fukking other women, in the grand scheme of life, is insignificant. Thas just me though :yeshrug:

Hmm thats a damn good answer.

You seem to have a good head on ur shoulders...and the body to match. :mjpls:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Quiet home is one of the last things a man is going to get from the average female, especially if she is living with him lol.