6 Reasons Men Won't Commit - Classic Tariq Nasheed -

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:clap: for your mother

Nice to see a someone who actually has/had good experience(s) with women.

The rest of these men were breast fed way too long, in an never ending search of another tit they can place in their mouth :scusthov:

:lolbron:
Again, what's wrong with a man that's want to work while his wife handles the household duties at home? I'm lost, what type of home did some of y'all come from? Sad day for Blacks when this is a foreign concept or seen as negative :snoop:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

The rest of these men were breast fed way too long, in an never ending search of another tit they can place in their mouth :scusthov:

It's the Internet, I don't think most these nikkas had an experience with a woman period, much less a bad one. Which is why I always ask dudes who complain about black women to name something specifically that a black woman has put them through. nikkas dodge that question like child support.

Yeah, my moms put me onto game long ago. Don't let a girl play you for a fool, don't let a girl suck out your money, and don't give a girl props for doing shyt she supposed to do (cook, clean, have a job, pay her own bills)

My pops laced me with knowledge too. Told me always have your money right cause no woman wants a broke man and to always remember you're the man in the relationship and you and ONLY you pee standing up.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Again, what's wrong with a man that's want to work while his wife handles the household duties at home? I'm lost, what type of home did some of y'all come from? Sad day for Blacks when this is a foreign concept or seen as negative :snoop:
Shaming tactics.:scusthov: Women have been doing that since forever. So if you want a woman to cook and clean for you you're automatically "looking for a replacement mother" or some shyt.

fukk that shyt. No man should apologize for what he wants.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Is that common that a female wont cook, refuse to cook or simply can't cook worth a damn?

If she can actually cook and refuses/wont cook for you, maybe she's know the relationship isn't headed for the long haul and knows once she's starts feeding you, she won't be able to get rid of you :yes:

If she can't cook & you're simply in it for the sex, at least you're getting some type of gratification out of it.

Well then that's. Most females who say they don't cook, to me at least, are fronting. I never had a problem with getting a home cooked meal. It's just some women embrace it and others don't. No bigge.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Men wanting women to cook and clean=Wanting a replacement mother.
Women wanting a man to protect and provide for her, keep a roof over her head, and buy her rings to "prove" he loves her≠Wanting a replacement father or looking for a man to fill in the void that her absent father left.

LogicIsKing

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Shaming tactics.:scusthov: Women have been doing that since forever. So if you want a woman to cook and clean for you you're automatically "looking for a replacement mother" or some shyt.

Pretty much. At this point I have no desire to get married or have kids but I can see as a man why you would a wife like this. This has proved time and time again to be the most stable model for a home with kids.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I gotta home girl, a Jamaican chick at that, that said she'll never cook or clean for a man. She a nice looking broad, but don't nobody wanna wife her.

I'm like I KNOW your moms raised you better than that. She's literally the first Jamaican woman I've ever heard say that. I told her she let the American way of life pervert her soul. She a lost cause Breh.

I coulda fukked too, but came to find out my boy already smashed :scusthov:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam

Show me where I wrote a female shouldn't adhere to household duties? Or stated she should be taken care of while her S/O works.

Never came from my fingertips.

As a woman I enjoy working and could never be a stay at home wife/mom. I have a purpose in life. Due to the fact I don't know the day of my demise I won't put my aspirations on hold until my children are 18 or have my husband taking care of us.

We're partners. I'm not suppose to stop living because I'm with a man, nor should he for me. If anything family/companionship should enhance one's life. With commitment two people become one, dreams are fulfilled and you're blessed to watch/help those who are closest to you overcome obstacles.

Ya'll the ones stuck on petty BS refusing to commit to the females you're obviously attracted to.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Feminism fukked the game up. Not only for men, but for women too. These 'enlightened' broads are screwing themselves over and they don't even know it.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Feminism fukked the game up. Not only for men, but for women too. These 'enlightened' broads are screwing themselves over and they don't even know it.

I can cosign this. Both men and women were fukked over by this mind state.

Women need to understand cooking, cleaning, being a wife/mother isn't slavery.
Men need to realize taking care of your wife isn't tricking/simping

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
It's the Internet, I don't think most these nikkas had an experience with a woman period, much less a bad one. Which is why I always ask dudes who complain about black women to name something specifically that a black woman has put them through. nikkas dodge that question like child support.

Yeah, my moms put me onto game long ago. Don't let a girl play you for a fool, don't let a girl suck out your money, and don't give a girl props for doing shyt she supposed to do (cook, clean, have a job, pay her own bills)

My pops laced me with knowledge too. Told me always have your money right cause no woman wants a broke man and to always remember you're the man in the relationship and you and ONLY you pee standing up.

:thumbsup:

Too many men on this board didn't have proper guidance growing up and live vicariously though individuals they wish to emulate.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Show me where I wrote a female shouldn't adhere to household duties? Or stated she should be taken care of while her S/O works.

Never came from my fingertips.

You've been been trying to shyt on the working husband/stay at home wife relationship the entire thread.

As a woman I enjoy working and could never be a stay at home wife/mom. I have a purpose in life. Due to the fact I don't know the day of my demise I won't put my aspirations on hold until my children are 18 or have my husband taking care of us.

Well good for you. So you're better and more enlightened than a woman who doesn't work, stays home and takes care of the kids? There are plenty of women are completely fulfilled with doing so just like you are with your career. I know a married couple, both surgeons, and guess what? The wife quit and is now a stay at home mom.

We're partners. I'm not suppose to stop living because I'm with a man, nor should he for me. If anything family/companionship should enhance one's life. With commitment two people become one, dreams are fulfilled and you're blessed to watch/help those who are closest to you overcome obstacles.
Again good for you. Being a stay at home wife isn't for you, and that's fine. But there are plenty of women who get fulfillment from doing so. You're acting like a husband taking care of the house and holding it down financially while a wife takes care of home and kids isn't a partnership. I know your gonna say "that's not what I said" and play semantics but that's what pretty much is coming out of your mouth.

Ya'll the ones stuck on petty BS refusing to commit to the females you're obviously attracted to. Dont lump me in with the rest of these ugly losers on here that go out of their way to bash women. I haven't once complained about being able to find a woman or bashed Black woman so miss me with that.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I can cosign this. Both men and women were fukked over by this mind state.

Women need to understand cooking, cleaning, being a wife/mother isn't slavery.
Men need to realize taking care of your wife isn't tricking/simping
Good lord I'm glad someone else in here gets it.