6 Reasons Men Won't Commit - Classic Tariq Nasheed -

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Question? Are you living with said female? Or does she come over to your place or vice verse and you expect to be treated as if you govern a household.

Unless you're actually married to a female who displays the qualities in which you type, its a man choice to deal with it. If there's nothing binding you down to a woman who lacks the qualities you prefer to make a successful relationship, why stay. Then complain about your decision :smh:

It's as if some men think, okay now that I have a woman in my life I no longer have to do everything I did to sustain myself before we got together. That's a bigger turn off than a woman refusing to cater to your every whim. No one likes to carry around dead weight.
:snoop: Okay, let me explain this. These are women, who claim, upon marriage, that they have no desire to fulfill traditional housewife roles (cooking, cleaning, etc.) yet they expect the man to fulfill traditional roles (be the main provider). Basically they want to sit there do nothing and be pretty while the man busts his ass. You can't bytch about not finding a man that wants to do the "traditional" role yet you don't want to play the "traditional" part yourself.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:snoop: Okay, let me explain this. These are women, who claim, upon marriage, that they have no desire to fulfill traditional housewife roles (cooking, cleaning, etc.) yet they expect the man to fulfill traditional roles (be the main provider). Basically they want to sit there do nothing and be pretty while the man busts his ass. You can't bytch about not finding a man that wants to do the "traditional" role yet you don't want to play the "traditional" part yourself.

And before you say it, yes, I know there are dudes who want it both ways also by wanting a woman who cooks, cleans, and works but that's not what this thread is about.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
You're right. But in the bigger scheme of things, a good meal makes a bad day good. Real talk. So if you have options ( granted most guys don't), which one would you invest time into. A woman who is enthusiastic about cooking you that meal or a woman who thinks she's above it? :myman:

Granted, I could give a shyt about cooking because I like to try different spots out on some DDD type shyt. But I want to have kids one day and I look for materialistic traits in women I want to make more than jump offs. :manny:

I feel you.

That fact that you look for traits before you take a female serious, is key.

As you're dating, ask her what did she cook for dinner? Or if you're over at her place see what she actually made (anyone can lie over the phone).

What is her NATURAL body odor? I'm not talking about the bath and body works or VS garbage females love to spray themselves with. Does she smell clean <---- tells you A LOT about a female.

There are multitude of tell tale signs that will let a man know a female isn't what he's looking for. But, the majority are caught up in physical appearances or believe she'll change once they're committed :shaq2:

My fiance LOVES to cook. He'll watch something on the food network or the travel channel and will be in the kitchen ten minutes later getting his :cook: and we'll :eat: together. If he wasn't chef home-boy-ardee, I'd do the majority of the cooking. Fortunately, I'm with someone who didn't change once we moved in together expecting me to become his 2nd mother :pachaha:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam

If you've made it this far in life and have yet to understand words are just WORDS, then that's on you.

If you let a female sell you a dream about what she'll do AFTER marriage, you're a sucker plain and simple. The qualities she's already displayed should be the reason you propose or want a committed relationship, not by what she promises :smh:

Where do ya'll meet these females that are constantly complained about? :scusthov:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Men complaining about women cooking and cleaning is just as retarded.

Every single adult should know how to do those things.

You're either a female, new-age queer, or a fassyboy, so of course such things aren't an issue to you.

It isn't tit for tat, it should be common sense.

What man/woman of a certain age DOESN'T know how to cook or clean? I'm not sure of anyone's age in this thread or how long ago they've moved out of their parents home, so again this is something everyone should be capable of doing, unless they live in a pigsty.

Many of us know how to cook and clean, still, a woman that is consistently able and willing to do so is attractive to most of us regardless.

Whether this is innate response or due to conditionining, im no longer sure, but ask any honest, straight, grown man if a woman consistently willing to take on the responsibility of house hold duties (cooking, cleaning .e.t.c.) is a plus and see what he say's.

I truly find it hard to believe that various men constantly attract females that are incapable of basic hygienic necessities. If she lacked the aforementioned it would be prevalent in her appearance. Therefore, if you choose to get involved with said female you have no one to blame but yourself.

Obviously :laugh:

Or is it that men want the females they're with to revert into their mothers, who'll pick up where she left off once they moved out of her household.

You can call it that; similar to how many women require that their future long term partner be a provider and leader like their father.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Usually a jump off is someone that really doesn't excite you physically. You just want a nut, but not something you are super excited to be fukking

Look at all the resement these dudes have toward women on this site.

To me it looks like men carry just as much baggage as women.

To be true about it. Everyone has baggage. How that baggage shapes your outlook on the future is the key thing

:what: No, usually thats the only way they excite you, which is why men AND women have them for sex, and sex only. I don know about you, but I dont fukk women that dont physically excite me.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The list is on point. Now different men are going to look at that list and find that some apply to tem more than the others. Now myself, I know a lot of professional women with a lot going for themselves so #1 applies to me the least. But the list is definetly on point.

Daps
Good thread. I dont even need to say anything put agree. I mean when you do think about it: What do you get out of marriage as a man?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
You're either a female, new-age queer, or a fassyboy, so of course such things aren't an issue to you.

Many of us know how to cook and clean, still, a woman that is consistently able and willing to do so is attractive to most of us regardless.

Whether this is innate response or due to conditionining, im no longer sure, but ask any honest, straight, grown man if a woman consistently willing to take on the responsibility of house hold duties (cooking, cleaning .e.t.c.) is a plus and see what he say's.

Obviously :laugh:

You can call it that; similar to how many women require that their future long term partner be a provider and leader like their father.

Understandable.

What's mind boggling is the fact that a man will get mad or feel the need to complain about the women they're attracted too. Isn't that a reflection of themselves?

Does it really take that long for a female display she isn't worth the vagina she sits on :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
If you've made it this far in life and have yet to understand words are just WORDS, then that's on you.

If you let a female sell you a dream about what she'll do AFTER marriage, you're a sucker plain and simple. The qualities she's already displayed should be the reason you propose or want a committed relationship, not by what she promises
:smh:

Where do ya'll meet these females that are constantly complained about? :scusthov:

Well no shyt. Who said these women are getting married? That's the whole point, they're not, hence the reason I said they're hopeless. They let their intentions known, did you not read my first post?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Well no shyt. Who said these women are getting married? That's the whole point, they're not, hence the reason I said they're hopeless. They let their intentions known, did you not read my first post?

Once you've read one complaint on this site you've read them all..... :yeshrug:

Why make a thread/post about females you're not interested in? Is the only way to bond with other males is via negativity?

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Once you've read one complaint on this site you've read them all..... :yeshrug:

Why make a thread/post about females you're not interested in? Is the only way to bond with other males is via negativity?

Not really negativity. Just a discussion on the realities that men face. Nothing wrong with that.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Not really negativity. Just a discussion on the realities that men face. Nothing wrong with that.

Is that common that a female wont cook, refuse to cook or simply can't cook worth a damn?

If she can actually cook and refuses/wont cook for you, maybe she's know the relationship isn't headed for the long haul and knows once she's starts feeding you, she won't be able to get rid of you :yes:

If she can't cook & you're simply in it for the sex, at least you're getting some type of gratification out of it.