6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Chicago is a warzone. The father is wounded but I'm thinking about the 6 month old being in serious condition. It's a joke on preserving human life and if ya'll Coli posters spin it to your benefit then ya'll as fukked up.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I honestly blame the father for being a petty thief...

the 6 month old basically suffered because her father was a sh1tty human being who probably should have never had kids

when u do dumb sh1t like that ur putting ur family in danger

lack of anger management (the shooter)

and thieves (the father)

will lead to unfortunate situations like this often

:manny:

I said when this story broke that the scumbag father was gonna be the cause for the shooting.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy told reporters the suspect is a documented gang member with 38 previous arrests and was acting in response to a burglary at his mother's home.

how the hell this nikka was out?

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I live on the Southside of Chicago, but im near the SW suburbs (Midway airport in Garfield Ridge)

It's a completely different world where I'm at than where all of the murders are concentrated.

Chicago_violent_crime_map.png

Map is a little old, but it is still relevant. Not much has changed as far as violent-areas go. Bulk of violent crime is concentrated in less than 5 or 6 neighborhoods

that's how it is with most citites...how do you stop gang violence? change the jail and prison culture

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy told reporters the suspect is a documented gang member with 38 previous arrests and was acting in response to a burglary at his mother's home.

how the hell this nikka was out?

While people here on here would want you to think otherwise, our justice system is a fukking joke and needs a serious overhaul for stiffer, mandatory sentences

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just saw the dad talking on the news.

neck tattoo-check
fukked up dreads-check
inarticulate-check

it was silly cuz they got dude wearing a suit jacket over a black T :rudy:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why are black people expected to have European names? Every other race has names connected to their culture except African Americans because our culture was erased the moment our slave ancestors stepped foot in America..

We gonna act like it doesn't connect a name in Laila and Hebrew name in John?