6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
s-6-MONTH-OLD-SHOT-CHICAGO-JOHNYLAH-WATKINS-large.jpg

real spit... i'm getting tired of hearing about Chicago nikkas tearing shyt up.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt like this annoys me because it makes it look like black people are powerless and cant control themselves

Tariq Nasheed: Why There Is So Much Violence In Chicago - YouTube

We love hearing stuff like this because it places the blame on white people...and not us.
But its all BS.

Chicago is one of the few cities w/ a half way decent public transportation system. Its not hard to get from one side to the other for work.
and then he brings up segregation...most black folks dont even try to live in other neighborhoods....I moved to the north side w/ no problem (even w/ bad credit) and know a lot of black folks that have...yall need to stop it w/ the "they wont let me" bullshyt.

All his reasons in that video are weak...but we continue to nod our head in a agreement because it makes us feel better...but it doesnt make us work harder.

So you honestly think that the segregation problem is just an issue of "transportation"? You're not serious are you?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Isn't Chicago not even the murder capital of the U.S.A? Why is this city the only one people talk about? :why:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
So you honestly think that the segregation problem is just an issue of "transportation"? You're not serious are you?
in 2013 its a mixture of black people wanting to live in certain areas (a lot dont want to live up north, or feel comfortable around white people), and class.
The north side areas that people generally talk about being nice are full of middle class to rich people. There are plenty of black folks that live in these areas that are middle class to rich...shyt, my broke ass lived in lakeview w/ no problems. So his point about the city not allowing black people to live in certain areas is just an excuse.

My point about transportation was in reply to him saying that because black people live in a certain part of the city they cant get to jobs in other parts of the city...if you live in Chicago you know thats a lie. Brothas know how to get downtown when they need to go shopping...but all of a sudden they cant get downtown to work? I worked downtown for years and plenty of black folks took the bus/train to get there (I was one)...so thats not even an issue.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
http://news.yahoo.com/chicago-man-charged-slaying-6-month-old-girl-223324066.html

CHICAGO (AP) — A Chicago man accused of killing a 6-month-old girl in a shooting that also wounded her father was seeking revenge for the theft of a video game console, authorities said Monday.

Koman Willis was charged with first-degree murder Monday in the death of the infant, Jonylah Watkins, who was shot on March 11 while sitting in her father's lap in a minivan. The baby's father, Jonathan Watkins, was seriously wounded in the attack, and police say he was the intended target.

The shooting, which took place in the middle of the day in the Woodlawn neighborhood on the city's South Side, was one of several earlier this year that brought attention to the gang violence in Chicago.

Over a game console :snoop:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is lucky Il dont have death penalty. A jury gonna hear a lifelong criminal killed an infant over a game console and come back with that Life, no parole