6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
LaQuishaNisha
mysmilie_3847.gif

Johnylah
mysmilie_3847.gif

nikka resume gets thrown straight into the trash.
mysmilie_3847.gif

I find that more fukked up than funny. You shouldnt need a European name to be treated fairly. I can see you aren't gonna change your mind though so this discussion is pointless.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find that more fukked up than funny. You shouldnt need a European name to be treated fairly. I can see you aren't gonna change your mind though so this discussion is pointless.

Yeah it's fukked up but it's also fukked up that somebody's parent's would torture their child by naming them some dumb shyt like that. :heh:

And get the fukk out with that "our culture" bullshyt. I'm damn sure not part of a culture that names their kids dumb ass names like that. :russ:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Yeah it's fukked up but it's also fukked up that somebody's parent's would torture their child by naming them some dumb shyt like that. :heh:

And get the fukk out with that "our culture" bullshyt. I'm damn sure not part of a culture that names their kids dumb ass names like that. :russ:

So what kind of name wouldnt you consider ghetto? Are they all traditionally white names? All names must be invented at some time. Someone might have considered the name "Steve" ghetto when it was first created because it sounded different than other names. What makes white names "proper"?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what kind of name wouldnt you consider ghetto? Are they all traditionally white names? All names must be invented at some time. Someone might have considered the name "Steve" ghetto when it was first created because it sounded different than other names. What makes white names "proper"?

Off the top of my head:

Adrian
Jamal
Antoine
Ian
Andre
Rashawn
Omar
Kendrick
Rashard

Those aren't traditionally white names so fukk outta here with that LaQuaishaNisha bullshyt. :dead:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Off the top of my head:

Adrian
Jamal
Antoine
Ian
Andre
Rashawn
Omar
Kendrick
Rashard

Those aren't traditionally white names so fukk outta here with that LaQuaishaNisha bullshyt. :dead:

Ian? Anyways different strokes bruh. Im not the type to look down on someone for their name. If you are thats your prerogative..

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Off the top of my head:

Adrian
Jamal
Antoine
Ian
Andre
Rashawn
Omar
Kendrick
Rashard

Adrian= Latin
Jamal= Arabic
Antoine= French
Ian= Scottish
Andre= Greek
Omar= Arabic
Kendrick= Anglo-Saxon (white)
Rashard= French

None of those names derive from black people. As I said, you are entitled to your opinion and I probably would never name my child anything outlandish but its ignorant to belittle someone for not having a European created name.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adrian= Latin
Jamal= Arabic
Antoine= French
Ian= Scottish
Andre= Greek
Omar= Arabic
Kendrick= Anglo-Saxon (white)
Rashard= French

None of those names derive from black people. As I said, you are entitled to your opinion and I probably would never name my child anything outlandish but its ignorant to belittle someone for not having a European created name.

So what you're telling me is that those aren't names traditionally associated with black people?
mysmilie_3847.gif

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I see Bay Area's point but nah.

The parent knows those names can potentially fukk up job opportunities,
why even put your seed at a disadvantage?

It's just the reality of the situation, life ain't fair sometimes.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
might want to change your stance on this unless you want that fast food or clerical life...

"dequanisha" is just as bad as a face tat :yeshrug:

"I probably would never name my child anything outlandish." My only point was that things shouldnt be this way. My passion is in civil rights I hate when black people roll over and submit. I wasn't suggesting I would name my child something like that, I just dont like the mentality of black people thinking everything white is the right way to do things.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
my dude life aint fair.
Some people get born in Syria and get a bomb dropped on them when they're 1 month old.
Ray J gets to fukk bad bytches cuz he's Brandy's brother
Shaq is super human size and basically became a millionaire because of it.

You're an American whether you like it or not...some things are considered normal and some arent.
People have the right to name their little boy Amy...but what kind of since would that make knowing his life would be a joke with that name?