6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicago Police cameras. They're used to prevent crime, drug dealing and to catch suspects. They're pretty much all over the city.

:heh:

if they shooting 6 month old babies whats to stop them from shooting that?

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
School me Chicago brehs. Lookin at homocides by year it still wasn't as bad as the early 2000's so why is the media goin in like this is some new crazy spike in murders?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Chicago Police cameras. They're used to prevent crime, drug dealing and to catch suspects. They're pretty much all over the city.

How do cameras prevent crime and drug dealing?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do cameras prevent crime and drug dealing?

That's the thing, the cameras don't really prevent crime and drug sales

They just move it elsewhere. Like on the block my Pops' house is at, they put a camera right across the street from a store where they were selling drugs at but the guys didn't stop dealing. They just moved it elsewhere down the block. Its like a cat & mouse game you know.

EDIT: But please believe, some nikkas still do post up in front of cameras. they just don't give a fukk.

Sickology101

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
image640x480.jpg

image640x480.jpg

Damn man, this is beyond sad taking a baby's life. RIP to her.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are black people expected to have European names? Every other race has names connected to their culture except African Americans because our culture was erased the moment our slave ancestors stepped foot in America..

:laff: Get the fukk out of here. Let me guess, your name is DeQuante or some dumb shyt like that? :laff:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:laff: Get the fukk out of here. Let me guess, your name is DeQuante or some dumb shyt like that? :laff:

You're white so I wouldnt expect you to understand. If you must know my name is pretty caucasian but if my name was DeQuante I fail to see the issue. If it aint white it aint right though, right?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're white so I wouldnt expect you to understand. If you must know my name is pretty caucasian but if my name was DeQuante I fail to see the issue. If it aint white it aint right though, right?

No I'm not white but if my name was DeQuante I'd be embarrassed as fukk. :laff: