6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:mindblown: most of the names that you think is ghetto and stupid are African orientated. You sound like a CAC would get mad cause they can't say the name and label it as ghetto. nikka learn your culture
Culture :heh:

What culture are you talking about?
You wouldnt last 2 months in any African country (unless you were one of the few rich people).

I used to be like you Farrakhan nikkas...but traveling and being around a lot of people taught me a few things.
Travel to a few non western countries and tell me how African you are. My dude you have more in common with the countriest white man born in this country than you do w/ anyone else outside of this country.

People in other countries can tell you were born here just from the way you walk and hold yourself. You aint African breh, youre American...and you should be proud of it...we gets it in all over the world.

Dont get me wrong, I fukk with black folks heavy (the ones with sense). When I was in China I ran into some African cats...them dudes were cool...but they were clearly unlike black americans.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
if you live in the "get shot" areas. MOVE. thats what i'm saying. when it gets this bad. you have to get your kids up outta there. if you're full grown and on your own. LEAVE. there's no one or anything stopping you. you might even be able to comeback in a few years once the youngins stop wilding out. but right now then are on a death wish and they taking you with em.

If you live in the "get shot" areas, you probably don't have the money to move. Those aren't well to do brothers and sisters killin each other.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
LaQuishaNisha
mysmilie_3847.gif

Johnylah
mysmilie_3847.gif

nikka resume gets thrown straight into the trash.
mysmilie_3847.gif

The resume gets thrown in the trash because the person is assumed to be black. If your name was John O'Reilly and you show up to the interview as a black man, you're still not getting hired.

The problem isn't the name, the problem is the institution of white supremacy. Not even sure why I'm even typing this, shyt's gonna be ignored anyway.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you live in the "get shot" areas, you probably don't have the money to move. Those aren't well to do brothers and sisters killin each other.

you have the money to move. dont believe that. people just DONT move because they are USE to their surroundings.

lets say moms is barely working and on govy assistance. you have enough money and assistance to move to some other low level spot that isnt in the chi. there are other areas in america you can move to where nuccas and shooting at each other like its a war zone. now granted nuccas will still be getting it in. but not on the level the chi is right now. sometimes its smart to move out while the spot is hot. then move back when things cool down. i'm an old head that grew up in the 90's in L.A. i know what i'm talking about. and back then in those areas if you tried to move to a nice neighborhood you would get denied for housing if you have black Sons. why? cause that spells trouble. i saw my moms getting denied in very nice areas because of me and this was after my older brother was gone off to college. and i never was a thug at all, didnt look like one either. didnt matter. but its not nearly that bad nowadays. there are many options you can take. but you can MOVE. never think "i'm to broke" to move. please. GET UP and get outta there.

look at it like this. if i said today you will get shot at 5pm, you have two choices, stay right where you are or MOVE OUt. what would you do? you would find away to move. so dont say its impossible. its just not easy.