[6/19/24] AEW Dynamite: MJF/Rush, Bucks/Acclaimed, 8-Man Tag, Owen Tournament Starts, Contract Signings, Face Offs, and More!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They could heat up this Mina vs. Storm feud a bit by throwing in some Sophie’s Choice material and have Mariah May be the ref
I’m not saying AEW is stealing ideas from me and TSC but 13 days ago I said the above and look what happens tonight:

Mariah May “refs” the contract signing and she is told she has to make a choice between Toni and Mina.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
oh damn this was happening today wasn't it :ohhh:
someone hit me with the cliffs. how did Tony Khan try and counterprogram Kendrick Lamar?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Next few Dynamites should be good leading up to the OH finals. Buffalo next week at the Sabres arena for the FD go home show, then Chicago, and finally Calgary. Lots of potential. Not expecting anything big for the one after on the 17th but then the next week is blood and guts so could be 5 straight good episodes if they build up towards that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Video package coming soon for all the fans who don't know this guy. :troll:

Honestly for a moment i thought he was one of the old WCW luchadors but I looked him up and see he's a CMLL veteran.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Damn good opener. Think MJF’s elbow pad said “Chianti madre.” :heh:

This match shoulda happened at FD3 and have MJF wrestle Hechecero here. That was dumb and random. And why is MJF feuding with Cage and crew now? It’s like a downgrade from RUSH. :dahell:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn good opener. Think MJF’s elbow pad said “Chianti madre.” :heh:

This match shoulda happened at FD3 and have MJF wrestle Hechecero here. That was dumb and random. And why is MJF feuding with Cage and crew now? It’s like a downgrade from RUSH. :dahell:
Hechicero with CMLL so makes sense they have it at the ppv. Rush and MJF can have another bigger match on a non FD type event.