[7/3/24] AEW Dynamite Beach Break Edition: Danielson/PAC, Ospreay/Garcia, Owen Tournament Continues, Sharks (probably) and More!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It's almost funny how badly MJF had to beat up on Garcia for the crowd to start booing him. They really did not want to boo that guy despite his babyface attempts being lame.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact these marks like Baker more is :scust:

I need Mone to ether Britt on the mic.

“You had to bleed and go through tables with thumbtacks to finally get your props while I had a 5 star classic with just technique.”

Sashas a bigger star but Britts better on the mic

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If the plan is Mariah winning the whole thing, it doesn’t make sense to me having Willow win unless they intend on turning Mariah heel next week. If the Calgary crowd is like everywhere else, they are going to be really behind Willow, so Mariah winning as a face against her isn’t going to get the reaction they want.
Mariah May is fukkin garbage. Who cares if it’s to progress a storyline and in her country, Keep her away. :scust:

Willow/Toni is the better matchup.

I honestly don't remember a Dynamite were they followed up a good PPV with a show that set up the next PPV so well.
The show in LA after the last PPV setup several matches for FD3. :dwillhuh:
Sashas a bigger star but Britts better on the mic
Britt was whack last night. Brough up the same ol shyt about being an AEW OG and the “back of the line” part was dumb.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Great episode of Dynamite last night. Danielson/Pac one of the best TV matches of the year and the MJF heel turn was well done.
Na, Os/Kyle was. BD/PAC felt like they were holding back. Maybe because BD is legit injured? Or they just wanted to do less because of BD’s recent match with Shingo.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
They've been having a solid run of Dynamites save for one or two blips but this was a GREAT one.

Danielson/Pac was just some great elite-level rasslin shyt.:ahh:

Willow and Kris have a great chemistry as enemies as well as friends. Can see them being entwined like Gargano and Ciampa for their whole careers. Stat is finally looking like the wrestler everyone said she was supposed to be. Willow is Willow. She might be the best babyface in wrestling. :wow:

The whole Britt/Mercedes thing was perfect. Britt got her news out with only a couple of the barely-shaved apes in the crowd trying to shyt on it and then Mercedes actually took a massive shyt right in top of it. They both had good lines, but it cemented a babyface/heel dynamic that the crowd was READY for. If they can maintain that build it could be something special, at least until the bell rings :pachaha:

6 man was whatever.

Page/Jarrett was brutal and it lasted so long that because of Jeff's build I was still thinking he might sneak it. It's crazy to see how quick Jeff turned default go-away-feeling heel heat into genuine babyface sympathy and used it to put genuine HEAT on a returning top guy fans were immediately chanting for. I won't hear Jarret disrespect again. :ufdup:

Ospreay/Garcia was a great match with the right result. Garcia isn't at THAT level yet but the sympathy they bought him here combined with a little time away will go a long way to getting him there.

The heat they built for Mercedes, Hangman and MJF tonight all felt like genuine actual HEAT - they all went in with the crowd wanting to cheer for them and they all left getting booed out the building. :wow:

MJF might not even be safe in the Chi anymore. :pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They've been having a solid run of Dynamites save for one or two blips but this was a GREAT one.

Danielson/Pac was just some great elite-level rasslin shyt.:ahh:

Willow and Kris have a great chemistry as enemies as well as friends. Can see them being entwined like Gargano and Ciampa for their whole careers. Stat is finally looking like the wrestler everyone said she was supposed to be. Willow is Willow. She might be the best babyface in wrestling. :wow:

The whole Britt/Mercedes thing was perfect. Britt got her news out with only a couple of the barely-shaved apes in the crowd trying to shyt on it and then Mercedes actually took a massive shyt right in top of it. They both had good lines, but it cemented a babyface/heel dynamic that the crowd was READY for. If they can maintain that build it could be something special, at least until the bell rings :pachaha:

6 man was whatever.

Page/Jarrett was brutal and it lasted so long that because of Jeff's build I was still thinking he might sneak it. It's crazy to see how quick Jeff turned default go-away-feeling heel heat into genuine babyface sympathy and used it to put genuine HEAT on a returning top guy fans were immediately chanting for. I won't hear Jarret disrespect again. :ufdup:

Ospreay/Garcia was a great match with the right result. Garcia isn't at THAT level yet but the sympathy they bought him here combined with a little time away will go a long way to getting him there.

The heat they built for Mercedes, Hangman and MJF tonight all felt like genuine actual HEAT - they all went in with the crowd wanting to cheer for them and they all left getting booed out the building. :wow:

MJF might not even be safe in the Chi anymore. :pachaha:
They need to get Garcia on the same strength training plan Ospreay went on a few years ago when he got bumped up to the heavyweight division in New Japan.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Rampage for tonight

GRnjk0uXsAAA1X4