6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Tank is unstoppable but he needs to increase his output. He be giving away rounds too much. Don't become like Wilder and always look for the KO.
I don't think Tank will ever have the issues Wilder has. Their approach is nothing alike. You can afford to lose rds if your analyzing your opponent and figuring out where your openings are and investing shots for results later in the fight. Tank isn't just looking for one kill shot on some hope shyt. That's what Wilder does. Tank has a great boxing iq and may eat a few shots to land bigger ones down the line or in an exchange. It's gonna take a superior boxer to beat him. Wilder had a right hand from God but was very limited as a boxer. Tank is the total opposite. He sets up his shots, find openings, and lands counters to hurt his opponents. He's just got the power that when those openings come it's goodnight for the other guy. But they are not the same. Don't let the kos fool you.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I said this earlier, I had a feeling. Hate to say it, but Benevidez is a weight bully. He's a very talented weight bully though, but it is what it is. He struggled with a (respectfully) washed Gvozdyk. No way he has a chance of either Beterbiev or Bivol.
Gvozdyk looked very comfortable against Benevidez, punches felt like it didn't effect him, like it was a sparring session for him lol

You know @((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL is doing backflips right now :dead:
I been saying for years he's a weight bully and got a suspect chin. Just ask yourself why his team been hiding him from big puncher's his whole career. Just look at his face. He won't be able to handle canelo's power. In a phone booth fight canelo gonna hurt this boy badly. I promise you.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
IMG-4148.jpg

:russ: :mjlol:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Give Frank a confidence booster then do Frank vs Keyshawn
Yeah, I'd love to see that. This was a level jump for Frank that he wasn't ready for. But he represented himself admirably in this fight. Nothing he or Derrick James should be ashamed of. He should be able to learn from this. Dudes need to not be afraid of an 0 and challenge themselves. This is hella early for him to develop and become stronger from. We need more of this in boxing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah, I'd love to see that. This was a level jump for Frank that he wasn't ready for. But he represented himself admirably in this fight. Nothing he or Derrick James should be ashamed of. He should be able to learn from this. Dudes need to not be afraid of an 0 and challenge themselves. This is hella early for him to develop and become stronger from. We need more of this in boxing.

Yeah thing with Frank it is now or never and even his performance tonight is a testimate to how talented he is

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Tanks ko power is special very special but this fight showed me that shakur will beat him. Shakur is a master of distance and tank seems to can't leverage all his power when a fighter isn't walking into him or stationary. Martin didn't have the skill to use basic distance and punch all night he tried
You are delusional AF! Distance is by jumping backwards :deadrose:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Shakur and his fans are the weirdest nikka on earth. Now he left fighting Frank left overs lmfak

I had to snap on old dude in here talking that dumb shyt about Shakur the other day. I know he doesn’t know anything about boxing, so I normally let him slide—but he irked me talking like Shakur just whooping everybody ass at 135 and I’m ill informed. 😂😂😂😂

I don’t even dislike dude. I fukked with the Power-aide commercial he had during the Olympics and his name has a dope origin. But, this boogeyman shyt gotta stop, and he’s moving extra funny so he needs to get out of the way.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I had to snap on old dude in here talking that dumb shyt about Shakur the other day. I know he doesn’t know anything about boxing, so I normally let him slide—but he irked me talking like Shakur just whooping everybody ass at 135 and I’m ill informed. 😂😂😂😂

I don’t even dislike dude. I fukked with the Power-aide commercial he had during the Olympics and his name has a dope origin. But, this boogeyman shyt gotta stop, and he’s moving extra funny so he needs to get out of the way.
Shakur been putting on ass fights and wouldnt be shocked if TR robs him to get that WBC belt off him