6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
The Taylor fight was a good performance but not the Loma fight. Maybe the 12th round but the front half of that fight was Loma being cautious until it was too late.

Gotta give credit where its due. Teo at 23 had Loma shook to throw, and he won.

Anyways, I just think Teo’s explosiveness, punching power, and style would make him an excellent matchup against Gervonta. Personally, I would rather see Teo face Tank, before Shakur or Haney, though they’re all high stakes matchups.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tank is truly the face of boxing. I wish I would’ve introduced him to the super casuals that I know because the past few years he’s the only fighter you can tune into and 100% expect fireworks. Canelo is starting to feel washed and ducking Benavidez has hurt his brand. Crawford might be the best boxer on earth but he lacks tank’s charisma. Inoue is great but he’s just too unknown and fights at 6am on Tuesdays. Usyk is an excellent fighter but he’s not going to move the needle unless you’re a super fight fan. Tank is him.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tank is truly the face of boxing. I wish I would’ve introduced him to the super casuals that I know because the past few years he’s the only fighter you can tune into and 100% expect fireworks. Canelo is starting to feel washed and ducking Benavidez has hurt his brand. Crawford might be the best boxer on earth but he lacks tank’s charisma. Inoue is great but he’s just too unknown and fights at 6am on Tuesdays. Usyk is an excellent fighter but he’s not going to move the needle unless you’re a super fight fan. Tank is him.
Dap and rep