6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

This is in a way the moment of truth for David Benevidez. Will he prove the doubters wrong that he is a weight bully?
He does get routinely outboxed by fighters at 168. Now he's facing an elite Boxer at 175, can he still win against a bigger guy who he can't presumably overpower and manhandle?

Let's see

I said this earlier, I had a feeling. Hate to say it, but Benevidez is a weight bully. He's a very talented weight bully though, but it is what it is. He struggled with a (respectfully) washed Gvozdyk. No way he has a chance of either Beterbiev or Bivol.
Gvozdyk looked very comfortable against Benevidez, punches felt like it didn't effect him, like it was a sparring session for him lol

You know @((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL is doing backflips right now :dead:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
He did, but he had a look about him, like he was getting frustrated/unsure by the 6th and came out swinging in the 7th, a little sloppy even.

Frank just stopped moving, started covering up and got caught.
imo, for a boxer's power to have an affect on his opponent, he has to be able to walk him down. Tank started walking Frank down, Breh.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Frank has Power, Tank just has a crazy chin like i said he ate Ryans punches

Bro he was walking through Frank with no fear at all from his power.

Tank was moving way more in the Garcia fight. He atleast respected Ryan's speed and power. He did not respect Franks power at all.

Tank took Franks best shot, he did not take Ryan's best shot...

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I think Loma will be someone he knows he cant do that against
Is literally what Loma did when he lost to Haney ... Woahh wait...
Ain't no way. We seen how he gave away the Teo fight by giving away rounds keeping his distance until Teo started to slow down and tire out. Ain't no way he'd be willing to pressure Tank. I'd see the Tank fight playing out the same way.
.. I meant when he lost to Teo. Got this mixed up with his loss to Haney

Why is this man still grandfathered into top status on the division. Neither of these were good performances, or if he stayed at his original weight we'd be talking about the Japanese guy

But as it is he lost one of his first matches against Salido and then lost his biggest matches against Teo and Haney
The complexion for the protection :mjpls:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Im yalking bout the african dude and shakur

My bad. Lol. Oh, because Shakur is a runner. His defense is running when pressured. There was a wayyyyy worse TikTok of Shakur running, but I’m not going to look got it.

I damn near forgot about Shakur stinking up the joint against that Pawn America employee. Smh. Goddamn shame.