6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What i don't get is why people try to act like David Benavidez, has never fought up at 175. He has fights at 175, earlier in his career, but he moved down to 168 - for the size advantage.

Benavidez looked mediocre, because that wasn't the blown up, 154 and 160 pound guys, hes mostly use to.

Fans are gullible.. They really thought dude was a monster, when the whole time, he was being match made vs a certain type of a opponent -- Lighter guys with no power. When Smith and Morrell called for him at 168, they ain't want it.

Benavidez thought Gvozdyk being retired, and inactive, was the perfect showcase. But the truth got exposed.

Yarde and Smith are both available. Get back in there, and redem yourself. Its ok if he's not ready for Bivol and Beterbiev. But atleast fight Yarde or Smith

Morrell's performance is going to tell us A LOT about the future

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
150k buys with tank AND benavidez on the card:picard:......yea. Canelo still the face of boxing and nobody's even coming close. No wonder haymon paying him the big bucks. These other guys just losing him money.

Tank isn't losing him money.

All his gates do well because unlike most of these boxers, Tank actually has a fan base who will travel anywhere to see him......it's the PPVs which aren't putting up insane numbers because like I said before, he doesn't have the white mainstream audience but black people love him and will travel and spend money to see him. He's easily the biggest American boxer in the sport.

That's not something to be taken lightly.

After Tank beats Loma, you're going to see his star really rise provided he just starts doing more mainstream media.