6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Tank will ever have the issues Wilder has. Their approach is nothing alike. You can afford to lose rds if your actually advancing your opponent and figuring out where your openings are and investing shots for results later in the fight. Tank isn't just looking for one kill shot on some hope shyt. That's what Wilder does. Tank has a great boxing iq and may eat a few shots to land bigger ones down the line or in an exchange. It's gonna take a superior boxer to beat him. Wilder had a right hand from God but was very limited as a boxer. Tank is the total opposite. He sets up his shots, find openings, and lands counters to hurt his opponents. He's just got the power that when those openings come it's goodnight for the other guy. But they are not the same. Don't let the kos fool you.

Of course Tank has a better boxing IQ but his output has become less and less. Look at the Pedraza fight to now. He used to throw alot of punches to now throwing in the single digits in some rounds. All i am saying is he needs to use all the abilities in his toolbox and not become too reliant on one thing.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-4148.jpg

:russ: :mjlol:
He look like the gay nikka from Power lol

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
What’s wild about the Devin situation is that he didn’t want to take a fukking undisputed fight because of the splits. Right? That’s what he says, but then he gets mad at Frank Martin because he didn’t want to take the fight with him because of the splits. 😂😂😂😂

Dude moves hella funnystyle. The sooner we get these funny style dudes outta boxing, the better.

Talking about, “Oh, he’s Frank Martin. He should take whatever split I give him.”

Why didn’t you have that same energy about the short splits you were going to get for a fukking undisputed fight? Cause Shakur be fighting on ESPN Thursday night Top Rank fights and shyt. The joints they don’t even advertise for. You should take whatever split you get right for a chance at undisputed, right?

Nope. 😂

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Talking about, “Oh, he’s Frank Martin. He should take whatever split I give him.”

Why didn’t you have that same energy about the short splits you were going to get for a fukking undisputed fight? Cause Shakur be fighting on ESPN Thursday night Top Rank fights and shyt. The joints they don’t even advertise for. You should take whatever split you get right for a chance at undisputed, right?

Nope. 😂
nikka got a fight in two weeks and not even a Facebook ad for that bullshyt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Tanks ko power is special very special but this fight showed me that shakur will beat him. Shakur is a master of distance and tank seems to can't leverage all his power when a fighter isn't walking into him or stationary. Martin didn't have the skill to use basic distance and punch all night he tried
Does Shakur even have the power to keep Tank off his ass the entire fight?

If Tank walks him down, Shakur better not get tired or he will be going to sleep great boxer or not.

Floyd had enough power to keep pressure fighters off him and the skills to do so as well. Shakur has to have the perfect fight damn near… The speed and boxing intellect is there, but is the power and endurance to fight off the backfoot all night there?

I know dudes call him a runner.. I think hes a skilled boxer but Tank is a facecard right now.. that Lara-type running shyt will get him booed out the arena and most judges will probably not even give him the close rounds for his lack of ring generalship, same as when Lara fought Canelo.

Frank was moving but it was only a matter of time he gassed which was the entire gameplan. High output but hitting mostly gloves without inflicting any serious damage is almost just as exhausting as swinging at air.

Could Shakur even take shots from Tank, especially to the body?

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Top Rank really dropped the ball in their promotion of Teofimo Lopez… him versus Tank has to be the most intriguing fight at the 35/40 divisions.

Teo damn near fringe j cat status despite having great KOs and two great performances against Loma and Taylor

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Top Rank really dropped the ball in their promotion of Teofimo Lopez… him versus Tank has to be the most intriguing fight at the 35/40 divisions.

Teo damn near fringe j cat status despite having great KOs and two great performances against Loma and Taylor

Teo was getting promoted well by them before his first L on DAZN. He derailed his own momentum after the Loma fight by losing to Kambosos and putting up two stinkers vs Martin and Ortiz. He has too hot and cold performances. Plus, he comes off as unlikeable Jesus freak.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
He is to me in the sense that he takes his time and figures out his opponent then dominates them. Obviously Floyd would box everyone’s ears off whereas Tank sets everyone up for a crazy knockout.
He is Floyd with the analyzing and studying his opp. Floyd in his Pretty Boy era. Prime Floyd.
He knows he has the power to KO anybody but I really want to see Tank when age catches him, looses power a bit and he needs to get even more technical.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Taylor fight was a good performance but not the Loma fight. Maybe the 12th round but the front half of that fight was Loma being cautious until it was too late.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is Floyd with the analyzing and studying his opp. Floyd in his Pretty Boy era. Prime Floyd.
He knows he has the power to KO anybody but I really want to see Tank when age catches him, looses power a bit and he needs to get even more technical.
It'll take a good counter and combination puncher with a good chin to beat him at this moment. He has that Deontay Wilder factor where he is dangerous every second of the fight.