6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I said this earlier, I had a feeling. Hate to say it, but Benevidez is a weight bully. He's a very talented weight bully though, but it is what it is. He struggled with a (respectfully) washed Gvozdyk. No way he has a chance of either Beterbiev or Bivol.
Gvozdyk looked very comfortable against Benevidez, punches felt like it didn't effect him, like it was a sparring session for him lol

You know @((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL is doing backflips right now :dead:
Why are so many calling shutout a struggle, just because he didn't get the knockout?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My bad. Lol. Oh, because Shakur is a runner. His defense is running when pressured. There was a wayyyyy worse TikTok of Shakur running, but I’m not going to look got it.

I damn near forgot about Shakur stinking up the joint against that Pawn America employee. Smh. Goddamn shame.

If Shakur looks like shyt his next fight its a wrap lmfao nobody is gonna invest in him. He shoulda took the devin fight

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
If Shakur looks like shyt his next fight its a wrap lmfao nobody is gonna invest in him. He shoulda took the devin fight
ESPN fighters will always look funny in the light because they will never live up to the ESPN hype machine

These are the same people that asked openly and seriously if Ronda Rousey could beat Mayweather

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Tanks ko power is special very special but this fight showed me that shakur will beat him. Shakur is a master of distance and tank seems to can't leverage all his power when a fighter isn't walking into him or stationary. Martin didn't have the skill to use basic distance and punch all night he tried

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Bro he was walking through Frank with no fear at all from his power.

Tank was moving way more in the Garcia fight. He atleast respected Ryan's speed and power. He did not respect Franks power at all.

Tank took Franks best shot, he did not take Ryan's best shot...
This isn’t true before the first knockdown he actually got caught clean by Ryan held and then did work

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
What’s wild about the Devin situation is that he didn’t want to take a fukking undisputed fight because of the splits. Right? That’s what he says, but then he gets mad at Frank Martin because he didn’t want to take the fight with him because of the splits. 😂😂😂😂

Dude moves hella funnystyle. The sooner we get these funny style dudes outta boxing, the better.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What’s wild about the Devin situation is that he didn’t want to take an undisputed fight because of the splits. Right? That’s what he says, but then he gets mad at Frank Martin because he didn’t want to take the fight with him because of the splits. 😂😂😂😂

Dude moves hella funnystyle.
Shakur and his fans are the weirdest nikka on earth. Now he left fighting Frank left overs lmfak

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I said this earlier, I had a feeling. Hate to say it, but Benevidez is a weight bully. He's a very talented weight bully though, but it is what it is. He struggled with a (respectfully) washed Gvozdyk. No way he has a chance of either Beterbiev or Bivol.
Gvozdyk looked very comfortable against Benevidez, punches felt like it didn't effect him, like it was a sparring session for him lol

You know @((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL is doing backflips right now :dead:
First fight at 175 against a solid fighter skillwise and veteran Ukranian (those dudes always tough af).

He did what he was supposed to do but if he gonna stay at 175 he needs to stay, dude was 190 in the ring tonight.

Im not a fan of jumping up and down in weight especially if its as big as 7lbs because we all know its more than that on fight night

If Canelo don’t want that fight then move on. Russian dude had a crazy as style too, but good for Benavidez to get a taste of what its like against a talented vet in that division

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tanks ko power is special very special but this fight showed me that shakur will beat him. Shakur is a master of distance and tank seems to can't leverage all his power when a fighter isn't walking into him or stationary. Martin didn't have the skill to use basic distance and punch all night he tried
Lmfaoooooo these nikkas is sherm heads

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
What’s wild about the Devin situation is that he didn’t want to take an undisputed fight because of the splits. Right? That’s what he says, but then he gets mad at Frank Martin because he didn’t want to take the fight with him because of the splits. 😂😂😂😂

Dude moves hella funnystyle.
That ain't just him though, that's damn near every boxer that's walked this earth. When they're still trying to that that breakthrough crossover fight they get mad when the bigger name doesn't want to give them an even deal or reasonable deal even though they haven't proven themselves as a bankable star. Then as soon they become the big name they start making the same excuses for not fighting the smaller names unless it's a crazy split.