6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He is to me in the sense that he takes his time and figures out his opponent then dominates them. Obviously Floyd would box everyone’s ears off whereas Tank sets everyone up for a crazy knockout.
Floyd would do it without giving up rounds though, he is a mutant.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
He needed to stand his ground, but he seemed scared. Tank a bad boy, though.
Yeah, knowing what to do and being able to do it in the ring are 2 different things when you got another nikka splitting so much pressure and you just trying to get away. You either gotta have an iron chin to sustain the pressure, power to keep him off of you, or excellent footwork and stamina to avoid the constant pressure. But Tank invest in the body early so none of that is easy to maintain.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
That's still Detroit.

What up doe
full
Thats a whole nother county:dead:

Gotta pass thru 1-2 other cities(also not in wayne county) to even get there from detroit :camby:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will be betting on Shakur if the fight happens. I slightly favor Shakur plus think he will be the betting underdog. He and Loma are the only two that can box with Tank. I think Tank gets to Loma though. Tank is a great boxer is what people don’t understand. They think he is all power. You have to look at how he uses great boxing to set the traps.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Good fight, energy was crazy in the building.

Frank was doing everything right. Doing what he could but he said it himself he started slowing which is what EVERYONE should’ve expected. But it sounds like he felt like he was spending too much energy moving and thats what they wanted (and it was) but against Tank he should’ve kept moving… but it would’ve inevitably ended like that unless he won some of those exchanges.. but he had to get off the ropes.

Tank does something I love though… he does this charging feint that scares the shyt out of most of his opponents. High guard, low stance, straight to the inside of their chest and they don’t know what to do. Sometimes he doesn't even throw. I used to do it to get inside easier when I boxed, but it was to get a reaction to see what they would do for me and to gauge the speed they would do it. He does the same thing and it’s incredibly smart.

At first I worried that Tank was gonna pull a Broner and not throw, just stand in front of a nikka and get hit but honestly, Tank is much smarter than Broner and actually lets his hands go. Controlled and pinpoint though, he showed a lot of patience when Frank was in the corner.

Overall seemed like it was a good card. Going to rewatch earlier fights and Benavidez looked like he had a good one too. Ukranian dude came to box

Props to Frank.. used his jab well, moved decently, tried to show his physicality but you can’t back up the entire fight. He won most the earlier rounds but he was definitely afraid of the pressure and showed fear a lot in the ring. Great athlete though… but this is boxing

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Ain't no way. We seen how he gave away the Teo fight by giving away rounds keeping his distance until Teo started to slow down and tire out. Ain't no way he'd be willing to pressure Tank. I'd see the Tank fight playing out the same way.

He said that was because of his shoulder was messed up and he was scared to throw punches 🤷🏾‍♂️. Dude was pressuring a 150-160 pound Haney. He’s not going to run from Tank. He’s going to fight his style, which is to try to make you miss and pay. Loma is not a runner.