6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He said that was because of his shoulder was messed up and he was scared to throw punches 🤷🏾‍♂️. Dude was pressuring a 150-160 pound Haney. He’s not going to run from Tank. He’s going to fight his style, which is to try to make you miss and pay. Loma is not a runner.
Why he run from nakataki

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Or is Tank just that good?

He beat Martin just like he said he would and in the manner he did it in.

He had no fear at all from Martin. Homie had zero power.

"what you gonna do when you get hit?"

Tank creeping up on being an all time great imo
Frank has Power, Tank just has a crazy chin like i said he ate Ryans punches

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
He said that was because of his shoulder was messed up and he was scared to throw punches 🤷🏾‍♂️. Dude was pressuring a 150-160 pound Haney. He’s not going to run from Tank. He’s going to fight his style, which is to try to make you miss and pay. Loma is not a runner.

Loma about to be 38 which is old af for this weight and undersized and this is Tank’s next opp :hhh: while there is a prime guy we been wanting to see for how many years now :francis:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
If Tank felt this way the fight would have happened already.

Same could be said for Shakur. With that being said, Tank seems to be taking his career more seriously now post incarceration. He seemed satisfied to be taking on guys on the fringes before. I think there’s optimism the fight will happen within the next year or so, and then I can stop hearing about Shakur “Moonwalker” Stevenson as some boogeyman.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Same could be said for Shakur. With that being said, Tank seems to be taking his career more seriously now post incarceration. He seemed satisfied to be taking on guys on the fringes before. I think there’s optimism the fight will happen within the next year or so, and then I can stop hearing about Shakur “Moonwalker” Stevenson as some boogeyman.

Are we saying he a boogeyman or another top fighter in his prime :francis:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
:damn: Listen to your corner when he told you to stay off roles :damn:

It's like they get dumb and do the exact opposite breh! Think they're Ali. It worked for Ali when he fought against George Foreman, found his weakness to daining his energy
It was good advice, but it's not that easy in the ring when you got another nikka imposing their will. If you ever been in a ring there comes a point if you getting physically dominated or tired where you mentally know what to do but it's hard to maintain that discipline physically cause you just tryna find escape route and rest areas so you can gather your bearings. Your body kind of betrays you and you can't do much about it. That's where Frank was. That shyt is easy to say but much harder to do, especially when you tired and hurt.