50 Min Nintendo Direct 2/17/21 2PM PT

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I saw your incel ass in the Mario 3DW thread heated. :dead:Stop. Furiously writing paragraphs then talking about I'm still going to cop and trying to act unbias. :mjpls:Calling nikkas DOOFUS. Your dusty ass might as well accept the facts and start calling everyone meatball. :flabbynsick:
And we all know why you were in that 3DW thread too..because you dont have any games to play. :huhldup::sas2:

I called someone doofus in there after someone else said it first. Probably was to your corny ass, but I honestly don't remember. Gizmo was the one writing multiple paragraphs, so thanks for confirming what I already know, that you mixing up posters.

Also, I'm the last one to ever complain about a lack of games to play. You keep it going tho, doofus.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think we'll just get a sequel to the switch instead of a switch pro. Just make it back compat.

By 2023 the switch will have had enough of a run

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well that was pretty trash.

Interested in Legend of Mana (but will get it on PS4) and will try the demo for SRPG from the Octopath guys, but I really disliked the pacing/writing in that game.

Bravely Default 2's characters are so fukking ugly but will get it for my wife, she loves those games.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
They want $35 EACH a for those Famicom Murder mystery games. I thought for sure it was going to be $14.99 or lower.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Legit thought I was the only one who didn’t like Skyward Sword. That game was literally just Wii Sports plus with a story mode. But I get it. It’s the only Zelda game that’s stuck on the Wii. I really was hoping for another Ocarina of Time re-release.

Never got a 3DS so I want to play that game I have to setup my N64, or my Wii which I’m not doing. I am excited for that Square Enix tactical RPG game. I loved final fantasy tactics. Very disappointed their were no BOTW2 news.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Well that was pretty trash.

Interested in Legend of Mana (but will get it on PS4) and will try the demo for SRPG from the Octopath guys, but I really disliked the pacing/writing in that game.

Bravely Default 2's characters are so fukking ugly but will get it for my wife, she loves those games.
Agreed. Octopath Traveler is one of the most overrated RPGs I've ever played. So slow, and combat was absolutely boring. I had to put it down.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Agreed. Octopath Traveler is one of the most overrated RPGs I've ever played. So slow, and combat was absolutely boring. I had to put it down.

Absolutely disagree about the combat. Once you get to each character 2 the combat definitely picks up and opens up. The combat and music are the best things about it. The story was pretty meh though and the characters never interacting with each other made that worse.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Actually, the most disappointing thing was no Metroid news period. I didn't really expect BOTW news. That stuff wouldn't be shown until around Nintendo's direct around E3.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Absolutely disagree about the combat. Once you get to each character 2 the combat definitely picks up and opens up. The combat and music are the best things about it. The story was pretty meh though and the characters never interacting with each other made that worse.

It's not that good breh

The decision to heal you 100% after each battle and focus in on individual battles one at a time and making each battle a giant undertaking was a poor design decision IMO. The concept of having mostly short battles that wear you down over time in a dungeon is a tried and true RPG philosophy.

Every time I got into a battle in Octopath Traveler I was like :why:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Mario Golf
Splatoon 3
Triangle Strategy

Those are getting copped, the rest are hard passes

Last edited: