Nintendo direct is supposedly June 18th, and FIRE *(06/18 7AM PT)

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just realized. Kid Icarus uprising. The one 3ds game that absolutely deserves the console remaster treatment is no where to be seen but they give us luigi mansion 2 and dkcr. 2 games where the better sequels are already on the switch.

Make it make sense Nintendo.
Tbh those remasters are pretty lazy. They don't look much better than on the systems they were originally made for.

I hope that Kid Icarus gets a full-blown remake or new entry on switch. That franchise deserves it.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
NintenGOAT dropping a Not Like Us on Sony & MS with a console powered by wind :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Every single showcase had duds. Nobody's saying the Funko, Looney Tunes, or Hello Kitty games delivered this direct lol
So you saying another tired ass mario and luigi game, tech demo zelda and prime means this is a better showcase than the ms shyt?

Keep in mind as much as people clown about no release dates for sony/ms metroid prime got announced like what +5 years ago? And it looks like that? Not a peep from Nintendo stans.

Nintendo truly are the goats of this shyt. They can churn out these mid shyts like the mario n luigi joan with ease, give it a firm release date cuz the shyt probably been done for years :mjlol: stans act like its the second coming.

I cant wait till the switch 2 is worse hardware than a deck

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
So you saying another tired ass mario and luigi game, tech demo zelda and prime means this is a better showcase than the ms shyt?

Keep in mind as much as people clown about no release dates for sony/ms metroid prime got announced like what +5 years ago? And it looks like that? Not a peep from Nintendo stans.

Nintendo truly are the goats of this shyt. They can churn out these mid shyts like the mario n luigi joan with ease, give it a firm release date cuz the shyt probably been done for years :mjlol: stans act like its the second coming.

I cant wait till the switch 2 is worse hardware than a deck

Nintendo got plenty criticism for Metroid's delay. And it's an outlier for them because they rarely announce games that far ahead.

Meanwhile MS been selling broken promises all generation and still ain't shown any Fable gameplay and are putting out fake trailers for Perfect Dark like the shyt is coming anytime soon.

And Switch 2 could have the tech of a PSP and it will still comfortably be better and sell more than whatever trash MS have now or in the future.

My man criticising Nintendo for being able to complete games and hold them on the back burner for future releases :mjlol:

What Uncle Phil would do to have a competent video game development pipeline like that

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo got plenty criticism for Metroid's delay. And it's an outlier for them because they rarely announce games that far ahead.

Meanwhile MS been selling broken promises all generation and still ain't shown any Fable gameplay and are putting out fake trailers for Perfect Dark like the shyt is coming anytime soon.

And Switch 2 could have the tech of a PSP and it will still comfortably be better and sell more than whatever trash MS have now or in the future.

My man criticising Nintendo for being able to complete games and hold them on the back burner for future releases :mjlol:

What Uncle Phil would do to have a competent video game development pipeline like that

I don't even own or like xbox, but objectively speaking. look at what was announced at the ms showcase and what was announced at the nintendo.

MP which we knew was coming, and still isn't even dropping till 2025 right :mjlol:
tired ass Mario Luigi game
A random Zelda title
A bunch of remakes/remasters that nintendo is going to expect you to pay 50-60 dollars for.
Several absolute dogshyt titles that if were shown in a sony/ms showcase it would be jokes. but its fine for nintendo

And the bolded is why they can keep blessing ya'll nintendo stans with mid with impunity. I'm a nintendo fan from way back but I'm not about to be nickle and dimed or pay for trash hardware when the steam deck is immediately better with a better library off jump. Ya'll have fun though

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I’m dead at the amount of glazing in this tweet and the replies :dead:

These funboys about to be falling over themselves to get a console less powerful than my microwave next year. I remember when Nintendo tried to compete with the big dogs, what happened to the game I love :mjcry:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I don't even own or like xbox, but objectively speaking. look at what was announced at the ms showcase and what was announced at the nintendo.

MP which we knew was coming, and still isn't even dropping till 2025 right :mjlol:
tired ass Mario Luigi game
A random Zelda title
A bunch of remakes/remasters that nintendo is going to expect you to pay 50-60 dollars for.
Several absolute dogshyt titles that if were shown in a sony/ms showcase it would be jokes. but its fine for nintendo

And the bolded is why they can keep blessing ya'll nintendo stans with mid with impunity. I'm a nintendo fan from way back but I'm not about to be nickle and dimed or pay for trash hardware when the steam deck is immediately better with a better library off jump. Ya'll have fun though

You're trying too hard.

MP is one of the most beloved series ever.......why the fukk wouldn't people be excited for it? And 2025 is better than a lot of these non dates other companies are dropping

There hasn't been a new Mario & Luigi game since 2015...how is it tired?

The Zelda game looks dope and a completely different direction for the series.

And this is all for a console on its last legs....it has no reason to be good at all as they're obviously holding back the next 3D Mario and other launch games for the Switch 2 but they came through with some nice releases to close out the Switch's life cycle, and people are happy with what they're getting while them other companies are stuck in AAA hell. :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo had more games I wanted to play than in totality than MS.

But MS had a better showcase especially with mostly all new games.

However Nintendo dropped some unexpected bombs.

And unexpected bombs carry more weight that expected fireworks.