50 Min Nintendo Direct 2/17/21 2PM PT

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Naw its better if it releases on Switch so you can continue lying about what games and system you own.

How is it better on the Switch? So it had be degraded in all ways possible just to be portable? Nah. Series started On PS/Xbox.

Lying about owning. Ha. nikka, go rewatch this nintendo direct and go to sleep.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
  • Bayonetta 3
  • BoTW 2
  • Prime 4
Are gonna be switch pro titles. If they release in 2023, which is looking likely. It’s already been 4 years, the OG switch is not gonna do more than 6 years.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I was hoping for an update on Breath of the Wild’s sequel, but it’s good to hear Nintendo confirm we’ll hear more later this year.

It was an alright Direct, I’d rate it a 6/10.

Tim from Kinda Funny was on stream sounding like he could burst into tears at any moment. Like, damn, breh. It’s never that serious.:picard:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
  • Bayonetta 3
  • BoTW 2
  • Prime 4
Are gonna be switch pro titles. If they release in 2023, which is looking likely. It’s already been 4 years, the OG switch is not gonna do more than 6 years.

If there even ever really is a switch pro. I don't think they're going to. Least not anytime soon. Or you talking about the Switch's successor? Doubt that's anytime soon either.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
How is it better on the Switch? So it had be degraded in all ways possible just to be portable? Nah. Series started On PS/Xbox.

Lying about owning. Ha. nikka, go rewatch this nintendo direct and go to sleep.
You: I'm not a fanboy because I own all consoles....Well? These are your words not mine breh so dont pump fake now. :skip: Trust me when I tell you that's not what you want to do...

And Bayonetta 2/3 are better on Switch because they exist :noah: Everyone know what time it is with the IP. But unlike you, I would have no problem playing it on whatever platform the IP is published because like I said earlier, I'm not a dusty nikka lying over the internet. Must suck to just sit around praying for money hats.
Btw did you even play Bayonetta 2? :dwillhuh:

And did I mention I am STILL waiting on those receipts? :laff:Seriously though, its this Courtdog's alias? Its gotta be...:facepalm:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I haven’t owned anything Nintendo since the Gamecube, and even that I didn’t use much (owned like 7 games for it overall). I don’t get how Nintendo can release what looks like the same games so many times, and their fans still eat it up. To my knowledge they rarely drop the prices for their games. I believe the switch is circa 2012 hardware, but since it’s portable they get away with it.

From the outside looking in. Similar to Xbox gamers (Apple fans etc), Nintendo gamers are looking more, and more like they have Stockholm syndrome. Microsoft, and even more so Nintendo can pretty much do whatever (less than the bare minimum probably), and their fans will eat it up, and defend it. Its like they don’t want better, they’re content with getting finessed by these companies.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You: I'm not a fanboy because I own all consoles....Well? These are your words not mine breh so dont pump fake now. :skip: Trust me when I tell you that's not what you want to do...

And Bayonetta 2/3 are better on Switch because they exist :noah: Everyone know what time it is with the IP. But unlike you, I would have no problem playing it on whatever platform the IP published because like I said earlier, I'm not a dusty nikka lying over the internet. Must suck to just sit around praying for money hats.
Btw did you even play Bayonetta 2? :dwillhuh:

And did I mention I was STILL waiting on those receipts? :laff:Seriously though, its this Courtdog's alias? Its gotta be...:facepalm:

Are you confusing me with multiple different posters or are you fukking retarded or something?

I certainly ain't say some, "I'm not a fanboy cuz I own all the consoles". Stop, slime. I've stated for years tho that I've own Playstation4/5 and the Switch/Wii-U.

Bayonetta 2 exists yes, 3 hasn't even had a gameplay trailer yet. Hell, I can't even remember if they've had a legit announcement at this point. Owned 2 on the the Wii-U, so miss me again with that dumbshyt. Thought about rebuying on the Switch, but I passed on it.

And lying on the internet? What...in...the...fukk are you talking about, you clown? Do you think if you just say shyt just to be saying it to convince yourself?

More clown shyt.

You're free to owning up that you're mixing multiple posters posts and not actually reading posts at anytime, breh.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Are you confusing me with multiple different posters or are you fukking retarded or something?

I certainly ain't say some, "I'm not a fanboy cuz I own all the consoles". Stop, slime. I've stated for years tho that I've own Playstation4/5 and the Switch/Wii-U.

Bayonetta 2 exists yes, 3 hasn't even had a gameplay trailer yet. Hell, I can't even remember if they've had a legit announcement at this point. Owned 2 on the the Wii-U, so miss me again with that dumbshyt. Thought about rebuying on the Switch, but I passed on it.

And lying on the internet? What...in...the...fukk are you talking about, you clown? Do you think if you just say shyt just to be saying it to convince yourself?

More clown shyt.

You're free to owning up that you're mixing multiple posters posts and not actually reading posts at anytime, breh.
I saw your incel ass in the Mario 3DW thread heated. :dead:Stop. Furiously writing paragraphs then talking about I'm still going to cop and trying to act unbias. :mjpls:Calling nikkas DOOFUS. Your dusty ass might as well accept the facts and start calling everyone meatball. :flabbynsick:
And we all know why you were in that 3DW thread too..because you dont have any games to play. :huhldup::sas2:

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't even expecting anything from SMT V that shyt is vaporware, but they could've gave us release date for Nocturne. It's already out in Japan and all we got was some vague spring release window :gucci: