50 Min Nintendo Direct 2/17/21 2PM PT

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Wait...what they say about them breh:lupe:

in smash. I guess smash heads will be disappointment. but I been waiting on them since the beginning. smash players on here probably seen my smash tag has been mythra from time. And they look broken as hell. So I now have a broken main to work with.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I honestly don’t see how people can survive off just having a switch :yeshrug:

I got a Laptop and a retro handheld to eat off of during such foolishness:banderas:. Switch only brehs are doing it wrong, it's suppose to be Nintendo and PC combination, not one or the other:shaq2:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
There's actually 5-6 games in this Direct that I will cop but let's talk about what went wrong here. :scust:

Footage and reminders of games that already released. :hhh:

I noticed they started doing that announce the game before showing the trailer thing again. I think I saw that shyt a few times in Sony's presentations too. Why? Who on their marketing and logistic teams think that is okay?:hhh:

Still no Bayonetta 3 trailer? And then y'all wonder why 1 and 2 can't move units. :hhh:

Skyward Sword is still ugly as sin. Who asked for that over a re-release of the Oracle games and Wind Waker HD?:hhh: The game bombed on Wii when there was barely anything new on the system...

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
The fact that there hasn't been any Bayonetta 3 news after all this time is a bit worrying. What's going on?
P* is too busy releasing Kickstarter games and working on new IP's that nobody seems to care about. :mjcry: If B3 is canned then so be it, but I'm more concerned about P* after seeing that anemic Platinum 4 they showed off last year.

A few of their devs are 25+ years in the game with numerous classics, but still living off loans like college kids. :mjcry: