50 Min Nintendo Direct 2/17/21 2PM PT

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I haven’t owned anything Nintendo since the Gamecube, and even that I didn’t use much (owned like 7 games for it overall). I don’t get how Nintendo can release what looks like the same games so many times, and their fans still eat it up. To my knowledge they rarely drop the prices for their games. I believe the switch is circa 2012 hardware, but since it’s portable they get away with it.

From the outside looking in. Similar to Xbox gamers (Apple fans etc), Nintendo gamers are looking more, and more like they have Stockholm syndrome. Microsoft, and even more so Nintendo can pretty much do whatever (less than the bare minimum probably), and their fans will eat it up, and defend it. Its like they don’t want better, they’re content with getting finessed by these companies.
I will say Microsoft is doing way better this generation, not because of Xbox per say but because of Game Pass and their backwards compatibility. If it weren't for game pass Microsoft would be done, that's how big of a deal that shyt is.