50 Cent: “I see African Americans identify with Trump bc of the RICO” at Capitol Hill with members of congress to advocate more representation in 🥂🎤

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The non stop pysop on black people is damn near amusing at this point.

Republicans know that they don’t have shyt for black people, so let’s put some out of touch rappers/entertainers in their face, because we think nikkas are just that dumb
They actually do, "negus love basketball shoes and rap. Sell em on that, nothing substantive" cacs mindset

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Another watched up rapper jumping out the window for their cac daddy. If any of you nikka watch his shows after this, then yall just as bad as him

I'm watching the premiere of Power Book II tonight.. but after that, im gonna be outraged and boycott for another week.:dahell:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
nikka id body yo dumbass 😂😂😂. Crashing out for white people when I catch charges fukking them up. I have a known history of being about that shyt with video proof.

Talk all that fukk shyt you want, but nikkas here actually seen my properties when I had them, my cars, pics with multiple bytches, on the radio with MC Search and my nikka Dobbs, playing a dead body on Detroit 187, ect.

You fukk nikkas hide behind AVI's and and Internet safety, my information is available all thru this bytch and I been challenging white supremacists to pull up. Still no action.

Stay yo air fakkit ass outside of the action, I'm a front line nikka.
I promise I would knock your bytch ass out with one hit. Lames like you on that rah rah shyt is always easy work and I promise I would fukk you and that’s on your funky ass mammas life you bytch ass dumb c00n. Also you look dusty like your house smell like moth balls :gucci::scust:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Y'all just chill:pachaha:

B5NG7TQE2NH55PLNHNZEL2LQOY.jpg
That dusty nikkas is lost bruh. He’s hoping to smell the puss of an internet troll who racist and more than likely a man. I think he’s off his meds

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
@DetroitEWarren is now know as dusty detroit. They say that nikkas phone still uses minutes. He has to wait until after 9 to really give a response :mjlol: look at that porch that lame is sitting on. That’s your granny’s house ain’t it dusty:mjlol:your family is tired of your broke ass, granny probably don’t want you in the house too much.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
@DetroitEWarren is now know as dusty detroit. They say that nikkas phone still uses minutes. He has to wait until after 9 to really give a response :mjlol: look at that porch that lame is sitting on. That’s your granny’s house ain’t it dusty:mjlol:your family is tired of your broke ass, granny probably don’t want you in the house too much.
Another dud from AirFakkit4