50 Cent: “I see African Americans identify with Trump bc of the RICO” at Capitol Hill with members of congress to advocate more representation in 🥂🎤

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

50 Cent praises 'gangsta' Bush​

50 Cent has made a surprise move by stepping forward to heap praise on beleaguered US President George W Bush.
FRI, 25 NOV, 2005 - 08:23

Former Crack Dealer 50 Cent.

Good grief :wow:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Another watched up rapper jumping out the window for their cac daddy. If any of you nikka watch his shows after this, then yall just as bad as him

I'm about to join them washed up rappers in a minute, y'all nighas are broke over here. :hhh:Sorry, got bills to pay.:francis:

Veteran
Daps
compressed-f5c37256-aa77-4b5d-9f97-bcc155619b32.jpg

4e426866997949fd9a4b8e6bb39aaf78_xl.jpg
F8q-eMgWIAAigPl.jpg:large

attachment-Bandman-Kevo-White-Lives-Matter-tattoo.jpg

Trumps Black voter base :francis:

I don't care nothing about politics at all.

But we are cooked

I love how the coli blames systematic racism for criminals but not for c00ns who were always effected by systematic racism. Y'all gotta make up your minds.

Veteran
Daps
They say MLK would’ve been sick if he was brought back to life to see this. Brother Malcolm might’ve just said fukk it and moved to Africa or something. nikkaz today do the polar opposite of what he preached and they proud as fukk about it.

You think MLK would've just NOW moved back? :russ:

Veteran
Daps
Representation in the liquor and music industry? This nikka:mjtf:

My mom needs a welder for a custom fence job. Maybe we should be making more Black welders who can eventually go into business for themselves. I’m just saying, there’s a lot of shyt we need representation in. Liquor and music is at the bottom of the list.

You think folks them want to be a welder over an athlete or rapper??

2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64.gif

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These threads have been popping up since 2004. They're great but, ask yourself how are YOU contributing to the advancement of black people who actually have your best interest in mind? I'm not even hating on 50 I think he's actually pretty smart but just his view is different from ppl really in the community.

If a black artist suddenly hit the scene going hard for the culture, ppl ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS say some shyt like " nikka I ain't Tryna hear no kumbaya free the slaves shyt, we trying to get money and fukking bytches over here. " it be all over Twitter every time. They always try to nitpick find something wrong and blow it all the way up. Few years ago I read some shyt that the FBI had MLK on tape fukking white women in a hotel basically cheating on his wife. I didn't read much more but the VITRIOL in the comments was CRAZY! Like the man didn't do what he did for people.

Something else I've noticed is that when you are black and trying to go hard for the community and be positive, your flaws are MAGNIFIED whereas nikkas like 50 cent, they look past his flaws because "he just did or doing what street nikkas do. " I saw a thread about lupe fiasco being wrapped up in some street shyt on a hip hop forum years ago and nikkas started calling him a fraud.

Once you become that positive example, you're literally not allowed to have had a few hoes on your roster in your past or, some type of record or maybe even .... the worst of all.. a physical altercation of any sort with a woman. You're absolutely done at that point.

My point is, if we want better representation we either have to be it, or support it. That's it.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You would run through a brick wall for a chance to smell that cacs ass wouldn’t you. Ol dumb ass surface thinking crash dummy. I feel sorry for your mama:francis: wait no I don’t fukk both yall:ufdup:
nikka id body yo dumbass 😂😂😂. Crashing out for white people when I catch charges fukking them up. I have a known history of being about that shyt with video proof.

Talk all that fukk shyt you want, but nikkas here actually seen my properties when I had them, my cars, pics with multiple bytches, on the radio with MC Search and my nikka Dobbs, playing a dead body on Detroit 187, ect.

You fukk nikkas hide behind AVI's and and Internet safety, my information is available all thru this bytch and I been challenging white supremacists to pull up. Still no action.

Stay yo air fakkit ass outside of the action, I'm a front line nikka.