50 Cent: “I see African Americans identify with Trump bc of the RICO” at Capitol Hill with members of congress to advocate more representation in 🥂🎤

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Speaking truth to power 50! He forgot to mention that many Black Men are #BothSides this coming election

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
You would run through a brick wall for a chance to smell that cacs ass wouldn’t you. Ol dumb ass surface level thinking crash dummy. I feel sorry for your mama:francis: wait no I don’t fukk both yall:ufdup:

You’re a smart dumb nikka to the core.

nikka id body yo dumbass 😂😂😂. Crashing out for white people when I catch charges fukking them up. I have a known history of being about that shyt with video proof.

Talk all that fukk shyt you want, but nikkas here actually seen my properties when I had them, my cars, pics with multiple bytches, on the radio with MC Search and my nikka Dobbs, playing a dead body on Detroit 187, ect.

You fukk nikkas hide behind AVI's and and Internet safety, my information is available all thru this bytch and I been challenging white supremacists to pull up. Still no action.

Stay yo air fakkit ass outside of the action, I'm a front line nikka.

Y'all just chill:pachaha:

B5NG7TQE2NH55PLNHNZEL2LQOY.jpg

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
You must ain't been around nikkaz in a min fam.

I could definitely hear "yada yada yada... After he caught that case I knew he was a real one"

:francis:

my point is that trump catching this rico charge wasn’t going to be the deciding factor in wether or not someone votes for him

and let’s be all the way real; anyone that says he’s a “real one “ for having a felony isn’t gonna vote anyway lol

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
my point is that trump catching this rico charge wasn’t going to be the deciding factor in wether or not someone votes for him

and let’s be all the way real; anyone that says he’s a “real one “ for having a felony isn’t gonna vote anyway lol
Trump attracts the worse people in the world. Only the worse people of every country in the world cosign this dude. Some people were raised to be horrible (there's rural towns that teach racism purposely) and I have more sympathy for them.

Some folks treat life as a hustle, so I can have some sympathy for 50 because that nikka is gonna chase the money, the right wing made it mandatory AROUND THE WORLD to make sure awful people maintain power in politics and community.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
At this point it don't matter how I feel, if fif has a plan, then all power to him, hes a business man first and foremost so its not like hes going in there blind.

Those people are going to be there for a long time no matter how we feel about it(i voted for hillary), so we might as well figure out a plan on how to deal with their bs until the future generation can put people in the office that will reverse their bullshyt.

he has a plan to enrich himself by fraudulently claiming that it's in black peoples economic interest to support trump and his white supremacist cohorts. it is trumps appointed judges that are striking down are hard fought for policies, initiatives and voting rights.