50 Cent: “I see African Americans identify with Trump bc of the RICO” at Capitol Hill with members of congress to advocate more representation in 🥂🎤

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wtf, that has to be one of the most racist things i have ever heard. black men are not turned on by criminals FOH :camby:

Unless they can rap:sas2:

Aint that how 50 went diamond:sas2:?

And no,not all black men obviously. But there is a glorification and extra credit given to whos the "realest" criminal in the sport of hiphop.

But liking someone just because they are a criminal? Thats bullshyt from 50. Thats more what cacs do with italians mob. We dont glorify real criminals to the extent they do.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Black People

Can we stop looking at these rappers and entertainers as some kind of voice when it comes to politics, family structure and your own personal lives..

These people are just entertainers for a moment of your life and not anyone u should follow around like u part of these people lives..

From Mike Tyson, Floyd mayweather, kodak black, sexy redd, 50, and a boatload of others, these people are about themselves and their own not yours

RAPPERS SELL U nikkaS AND YOUR KIDS WITH THAT WHOLE IM KEEPING IT REAL, IM KEEPING IT STREET FOR THE REAL nikkaS OUT HERE

BUT OFF CAMERA THEY TELLING THEIR OWN KIDS, SON/ DAUGHTER WHAT IM DOING IS A ACT TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE SO MAKE SURE U STAY STRAIGHT IN THIS PRIVATE SCHOOL I GOT U IN AND DONT BELIEVE WHAT I SAY IN MY MUSIC

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
There's plenty rappers that's embarrassing buffoons. But 50 is actively anti-Black. Embodies every negative stereotype, aggressively panders to cacs. And when it come to Black folk he usually exploiting those who don't know better or trying to take down anyone of means and status that don't kiss his ass.
I notice his stans avoiding this thread :mjpls:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Black representation in the liquor and music industries.

really 50

what about academics, engineering, law and creating tech bubble for us.

rappers and hood nikkas always was c00ns they just need the come up to bring it out.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Is it ironic that he came up under Eminem :ohhh:

Ironic that Eminem hates Trump too.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So the individual in the clip below is the man 50 cent, Tariq and Tim Scott swear you must place your Black future in his hands.. :wtf:

:pachaha: