50 Cent: “I see African Americans identify with Trump bc of the RICO” at Capitol Hill with members of congress to advocate more representation in 🥂🎤

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
he has a plan to enrich himself by fraudulently claiming that it's in black peoples economic interest to support trump and his white supremacist cohorts. it is trumps appointed judges that are striking down are hard fought for policies, initiatives and voting rights.
Yeah I know but it's not like he's gonna convince a large portion of us to vote trump.

And whether Trump or biden wins nothings going to change about the scotus, so until we can replace them we have to have plan to counteract the bs they're gonna pull.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know but it's not like he's gonna convince a large portion of us to vote trump.

And whether Trump or biden wins nothings going to change about the scotus, so until we can replace them we have to have plan to counteract the bs they're gonna pull.
The plan to counteract..........

Put on yo fukkin @Ski Mask

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

[/QUOTE]
See your dusty ass can’t even quote someone right using that lil ass phone screen :mjlol: fukk your dusty ass quote me on this for.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

See your dusty ass can’t even quote someone right using that lil ass phone screen :mjlol: fukk your dusty ass quote me on this for.
[/QUOTE]
This nikka would have no idea what type of nikka he was dealing with 😂😂😂. People like you get marked daily pressing buttons you can't reach. Breh would be dead as hell thinking he was getting off some fire ass jokes:mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This nikka would have no idea what type of nikka he was dealing with 😂😂😂. People like you get marked daily pressing buttons you can't reach. Breh would be dead as hell thinking he was getting off some fire ass jokes:mjlol:

[/QUOTE]
Let me tell you something straight up no jokes. I promise I would beat the brakes off you in front of your family. You seem to think that dusty fitted and snarl makes you look tough but that shyt only scares white boys and lames. I would put you on a t-shirt.

Now back to jokes. You grew up in a trailer didn’t you, one of those single wides. You look like it :russ:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I'm guessing it was for ownership, but the idea of advocating in front of Congress for more black representation in liquor and music sounds crazy.
Im saying tho. Just the initial optics are brazy. He did not say education or local government. Stem or Engineering. He highlighted liquor and music :dead:

Ghatdam:mjtf:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Let me tell you something straight up no jokes. I promise I would beat the brakes off you in front of your family. You seem to think that dusty fitted and snarl makes you look tough but that shyt only scares white boys and lames. I would put you on a t-shirt.

Now back to jokes. You grew up in a trailer didn’t you, one of those single wides. You look like it :russ:
[/QUOTE]
Moms and Magic Johnson.

Yep. College graduate mother who linked up with Maserati Rick , a legendary drug dealer, who was killed in the hospital, to have my brother, before she got addicted to that shyt. Been clean for like 20 years now. Play games with real people that would kill you and your family for real while you are comfy behind your screen. I don't play with nikkas bro. Get off my dikk.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I promise I would knock your bytch ass out with one hit. Lames like you on that rah rah shyt is always easy work and I promise I would fukk you and that’s on your funky ass mammas life you bytch ass dumb c00n. Also you look dusty like your house smell like moth balls :gucci::scust:
So y'all taking that fade?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

Yep. College graduate mother who linked up with Maserati Rick , a legendary drug dealer, who was killed in the hospital, to have my brother, before she got addicted to that shyt. Been clean for like 20 years now. Play games with real people that would kill you and your family for real while you are comfy behind your screen. I don't play with nikkas bro. Get off my dikk.
[/QUOTE]
Like I said bytch ass nikka I would put your dusty ass on a tshirt. Your little dirty ass better move the fukk around

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Moms and Magic Johnson.

Like I said bytch ass nikka I would your dusty ass on a tshirt. Your little dirty ass better move around
[/QUOTE]
28450 Hoover Road, Warren MI, the 3rd townhouse after you pull in the lot