50 Cent: “I see African Americans identify with Trump bc of the RICO” at Capitol Hill with members of congress to advocate more representation in 🥂🎤

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I HOPE that isn't the case, but there are many instances, one in particular that happened in my family, where a breh can come home from a 20 yr bid and a party would be thrown for him. His brother can graduate from college and all he'd get is a "that's good" or "I hope it pays off"

I mentioned it either on here or sohh and there were a few posters who said the jail bird SHOULD be celebrated more for surviving the white man's prison system:snoop:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Like I said bytch ass nikka I would your dusty ass on a tshirt. Your little dirty ass better move around
28450 Hoover Road, Warren MI, the 3rd townhouse after you pull in the lot
[/QUOTE]
Shut your fakkit as up before I kick in the door of that trailer and make your dusty ass take a bath. You stanking b*stard:umad:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I for one am shocked a sociopath like 50 could possibly say some ignorant sh1t

I don’t even think he really gives a sh1t about Trump I think he just likes the attention he gets both positive and negative from saying this kinda sh1t

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's ya'll fave though. He "fights the power" just because he trolls other Black ppl online.

He's a goddam joke. Enough with the celebrity circle jerk. Them hoes don't speak for me and mine.
I keep saying the ones that shyt on other black people openly are our “hero’s “ for some reason

Katt
Jaguar
Orlando
Fazion
Monique

It’s like we have a sickness

But I’m wrong for pointing it out

I’m not saying to keep it wrapped up I’m saying handle it within ourselves

Not for the world to see

But hey I could be wrong 😑

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I keep saying the ones that shyt on other black people openly are our “hero’s “ for some reason

Katt
Jaguar
Orlando
Fazion
Monique

It’s like we have a sickness

But I’m wrong for pointing it out

I’m not saying to keep it wrapped up I’m saying handle it within ourselves

Not for the world to see

But hey I could be wrong 😑

are these 4 actually deified though? monique and faizon get derided as haters all the time, people are often worried about orlandos mental health, ang jaguar wright gets outright ignored

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Yall the ones making him a "leader".

The man is free to do what ever he wants.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
my point is that trump catching this rico charge wasn’t going to be the deciding factor in wether or not someone votes for him

and let’s be all the way real; anyone that says he’s a “real one “ for having a felony isn’t gonna vote anyway lol

Sir... Waves a nikkaz that ain't never read a book came out for the first time and voted for Obama just cause he was black.

Whole states of Craccaz that can't read at all came out for the first time and voted for trump just cause he talks Ignant as f*k.

You're giving the American citizen too much credit lol

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I promise I would fukk you
HkowaPD.jpeg

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Why do you think these crackers spent decades poisoning inner city water depriving young black kids of a solid educational experience for decades, ensure the food sold in inner city stores are full of processed garbage.

Because it produces air headed ass negroes