50 Cent aka Curtis “KOON” Jackson performs ‘Many Men’ with Trump on GRODT album cover after the news Trump got shot at

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You nikkas got y’all panties in a bunch over this:dead: Everyone is making jokes about this shyt right now

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Exactly it’s selective outrage, people are getting all types of jokes/memes off right now and this is on brand for 50 to capitalize off it lol

Of course it’s selective outrage because these cats look at athletes and entertainers as the leaders of the community instead of someone like a damn professor or community organizer — or business owner — who is in the actual community every day.

Malcom touched on this like 60 years ago

No CAC in their right mind thinks Taylor Swift, Joe Rogan or The Undertaker is a leader in their community so their no emotional accountability when these people do things that people find unfavorable.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Of course it’s selective outrage because these cats look at athletes and entertainers as the leaders of the community instead of someone like a damn professor or community organizer — or business owner — who is in the actual community every day.

Malcom touched on this like 60 years ago

No CAC in their right mind thinks Taylor Swift, Joe Rogan or The Undertaker is a leader in their community so their no emotional accountability when these people do things that people find unfavorable.

I damn near want to cook you a meal for stating the obvious

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should've changed the lyrics to

Blood in my ear, dawg and I can't hear.
I'm trying to be, what I'm destined to be
And nikkaz trying to take my life away

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Black Americans making entertainers our most listened to and followed individuals in our community was a massive mistake.
It always starts as jokes. People been saying we’re at a Weimar moment. It also applies to BA History as well

Metal Gear Solid was right about memes too

History certainly is rhyming

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
50 cent is an absolute imbecile an a disgrace, he got his so fukk the other black people that will be affected by trump fascists neo nazi policies.